Sennheiser HD598 Open Back Studio Headphones (LNIB) [Canada]

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Furtive Glance, Feb 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furtive Glance

Furtive Glance "Snaaaake!!!"

Brief & Accurate Description of gear: Sennheiser HD598 Studio Headphones, like-new, in their original box. I broke them in with a headphone amplifier (played loud music through them without wearing them for >100 hours) but I just keep using my lowly, closed-back HD280 Pros mostly because my neighbour has a dog that's loud AF so I can't really enjoy these. They do sound very good. Very clear, if I had to pick an adjective. Look up reviews for these if you're curious what they're well suited for. Figured I'd sell them because I don't really get to use them.

They look stylin' and weigh nothing, too.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    They will come wrapped up as they were when they were brand new, in their box. They also come with a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter.
    Location (City,State or City,Country):
    Cariboo region of British Columbia, 5 hours north east of Vancouver.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s):
    PM me on here plz.
    References (eBay or other forum userid):
    I have iTrader on here and I had an ebay account that may or may not still be active (2005nilsj) where I bought a bunch of relatively expensive items (A Mesa Boogie, some JP guitars, a laptop etc.)
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
    $200 CAD. I can't imagine shipping will add much to the price so if you're between here and Ontario, I'll say the $200 will probably cover the deal. Qu├ębec and farther east might need an extra $10 or something. Like my lens for sale in the other post, I would like to keep this within Canada for ease of payment.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Furtive Glance

Open to shipping to the ol' USofA, now!

3. Furtive Glance

$165 CAD OBO now. These are just chilling in their box - I would like them to go to a new home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.