Sen. Feinstein compares Obama to Hitler

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by mr_rainmaker, Jun 10, 2012.

1. mr_rainmaker

mr_rainmaker Resident Cherokee

OOOO SNAP!!!!!
    trainwreck a coming.
    *grabs popcorn*

sen.diane feinstein:What we're seeing...is an Anschluss, an avalanche of leaks. And it's very, very disturbing. You know, it's dismayed our allies. It puts American lives in jeopardy. It puts our nation's security in jeopardy

Dianne Feinstein vents ire over 'avalanche of leaks' - POLITICO.com

2. Grand Moff Tim

Grand Moff Tim Some call me... Tim

They do kinda look alike.

3. Demiurge

Demiurge Intrepid Jackass

Godwin's Law has escaped the internet and is running amok in the real world!

4. Metal_Webb

Metal_Webb Needs more strings

Yes. Obama has totally begun an ethnic purge of America and has had several million minorities killed. :noplease:

5. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    Ah yes, we are facing a forced annexation of Austria for Nazi Germany.

Two thoughts:

1. Feinstein suffers some kind of speech disorder where her brain chose "Anschluss" as a synonym for "avalanche." That doesn't speak well of her mental faculties being in order.

2. She thinks of Obama as being like Hitler, he of the Master Race ideas and hatred of the inferior races (like blacks). Again, that doesn't speak well of her mental faculties.

I can't wait to hear her explain why she went with that particular term.

6. Blind Theory

Blind Theory SS.org Regular

I was raised in a very conservative family, and though I have strayed, I still lean to the right. Things like this don't necessarily make me wonder why I prefer some of the policies of the right wing but at the same time, it does. Granted, there are absolute idiots on either side of the spectrum but still, when will we get to a point where politics isn't a game rich people play to see who can do this or that? They take pot shots at any chance given to them seemingly because they are labeled differently. I know this isn't some new concept but I find current day politics in America almost childish. I feel like we should tell the Democrats and Republicans to go put their noses in a corner until we tell them they can come out:lol:

7. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

And there went my respect for senator feinstein right out the window. Im now feeling like an asshat for voting for her. I simply CANNOT stand it when people start comparing others to nazis or hitler. It cheapens and minimizes the real horrors of the victims that hitler and his nazis enacted. . I liken it to going to Auschwitz and taking a big crap on the memorial there. It sickens the hell out of me when people throw that shit out so lightly and in almost the exact same context as one would call another person a "doodyhead". Seriously, she needs to grow the fuck up already...

Gothic Headhunter likes this.
  8. Necris

Necris Bonitis.

:rofl: The word she was probably looking for (but unaware of) is "lawine", and if she was going to say "We are facing a lawine... an avalanche of leaks." She might has well have just stuck with english, like she should have anyway, and said "What we are facing is an avalanche... an avalanche of leaks.

9. petereanima

petereanima Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

This.

Imho, everyone stating comparisons to Nazi/Hitler-related stuff, should be forced to visit all the Concentration Camps like Auschwitz, Mauthausen etc. and take the full tour. Austria did this with a politician already, and also with some right wing teenagers, beeing judged for "hate-crimes" (or whatever is the correct english term for it). Worked most of the times. On those where it did not work, everything is lost anyway.

10. athawulf

athawulf SS.org Regular