FS Schecter Masterworks Custom 7 / ESP Custom Shop STEF-B8

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by GuitarFactoryDylan, Jul 27, 2017.

1. GuitarFactoryDylan

GuitarFactoryDylan SS.org Regular

[LOCATION: SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA]

So...

I'm facing a healthy pile of bills at the moment and about to move into a significantly smaller living space than I had previously, which will make fitting the amount of instruments I have into it quite a bit more difficult. I'm at a point where all the instruments I have are quite special to me but something has to give. The reality is, I never really play any kind of music that requires more than 6 strings... so these two have received very little use considering how much they cost.

First up - Schecter USA Masterworks Hollywood Classic 7

I custom ordered this from the ground up, waited almost a year for it to come. I took delivery at the start of this year, so it is still very fresh. I doubt I've put in more than an hour of play time. My music tastes and the projects I was working on just changed quite a bit in that year of waiting, and at least for now I can't see myself needing it anytime soon.

I chose the burl maple top from around 4 different pieces, I still have a photo of the uncut timber.

Body - Carved burl maple top, over a mahogany back. (Matching headstock veneer)
    Neck - 5-piece flamed maple/walnut neck (set neck join with ultra access carve) Thin U shape
    Fingerboard - Honduran Rosewood, with stainless steel frets, gold pearl dots (white pearl side markers)
    Pickups - Custom Shop Apocalypse (see-thru black)
    Scale Length - 26.5"
    Tuners - Locking Hipshot (Schecter branded)
    Controls - Single Volume (no tone), 3-Way pickups selector switch, coil split on push-pull
    Finish - Vintage tint (gloss)

Full spec sheet can be emailed on request. As far as price is concerned, it's a tricky one. The Australian RRP came out at around $11,500.00 on this one... I'm not expecting anywhere near what I paid for it given the custom nature etc, but please keep offers in the vicinity of $5000 AUD - if they're dramatically lower, don't expect a reply.

DSC07153.jpg DSC07154.jpg DSC07159.jpg DSC07160.jpg DSC07162.jpg DSC07166.jpg DSC07167.jpg

Second - ESP Custom Shop Stef Carpenter STEF-B8 Signature

I love this guitar, I love Deftones to death - but I basically ordered it as a fan kind of thing, played the Diamond Eyes riff on it every now and again, and that's it. Were space and money not an issue at all, I'd just hang it on the wall and look at it... unfortunately that's not really a luxury I can afford. Once again, these are well over $8000 AUD to order brand new here - I'm not expecting anywhere near that... but please don't be insulting. Looking for offers in the $3500 area.

STEFB8-4090.jpg STEFB8-4092.jpg

RE: TRADES & Shipping

I'm not really looking for trades, but if you have something 6-string and of a similar quality level - I won't mind having a look - BUT, it 100% has to be Australian based and really preferably local to Sydney. I've never done a remote trade and the idea is kind of uncomfortable to me.

As far as my credibility as a seller goes, I am a full time employee/manager of Guitar Factory in Sydney (nearly 10 years now) and would be more than happy to verify that in whatever way.

I can freight anywhere in Australia very easily, and overseas is also possible. Please note, freight for a guitar in a hard case usually comes to nearly $400 AUD whenever I send one via the shop. Please keep this in mind as a rough guide.

Thanks for looking!

Lorcan Ward, USMarine75 and cardinal like this.
  2. GuitarFactoryDylan

GuitarFactoryDylan SS.org Regular

SCHECTER IS SOLD!