Scammer Alert (ugg im kyle/kyl3mcg@gmail.com/xzero09@gmail.com)

Discussion in 'Site News & Support' started by JohnnyD19, Feb 2, 2012.

1. ugg im kyle

ugg im kyle Banned

First of all, I will have all the "nerve" I want to have when people are spreading false information. I admit to my actions. Yet the fact that this went "public" on here, would far from sway my objective of sending him the guitar or not. I didn't have to explain anything to anyone. I am rarely ever on on here.
    The other trade went sour was for a roadcase, which the dude got his money back through paypal because he didn't want to wait. Which is understandable. < off topic
    If you guys want to continue to toss each others' salads over this while you QQ, go ahead. The situation is over and done. I'm hooking John up with a ton of accessories to attempt to compensate for his long, stupid wait.

#swag

2. Lirtle

Lirtle SS.org Regular

#notenoughswagtogetoffyourass #lame

3. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

I still think it's pretty hilarious you only came in here once someone found out where you work.

So long as OP gets what he paid for though, hopefully the next person that decides to trade with UggImKyle looks at his Itrader.

4. Adam Of Angels

Adam Of Angels The GAS Man Contributor

The part that I don't understand is, what false information was spread, exactly?

5. Randy

Randy Ooh, Degrasse Tyson-son Super Moderator

Good enough for me. :ban:

To everyone else in this thread (you probably all know who you are), arguing back and forth with this guy doesn't help resolve anything. For future reference, unless you're directly involved with the matter at hand, stay out of it. We don't need vigilantes.

6. thedarkoceans

thedarkoceans Banned

we dont need vigilantes,we have

RANDY.

7. JohnnyD19

JohnnyD19 SS.org Regular

Guitar was supposed to be shipped out today. Let's see if it happens. I'll keep you guys updated!

8. JohnnyD19

JohnnyD19 SS.org Regular

Haven't gotten the tracking number yet. Starting to lose hope in this whole thing

9. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

Call his work

10. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

NEVER wait a year to get shit resolved with a private sale. If you pay Paypal, you have 45 days to dispute, so never let shit go more than a month, hell, 2 weeks if you can help it. If it's someone you don't know, don't send it as a gift, even if they bitch about eating the Paypal fees. I think there's a sticky somewhere here about how not to get fucked on sales. Should be mandatory reading for new members.

Honestly, when I sell something, and I can't ship it out for even a week, I feel like a fucking scumbag. Most people feel that way, so if it takes them longer I would be on their ass, unless it's someone you know and you know for a fact that you can trust them.

If I'm selling something and it's someone with absolutely no iTrader and no history here, I'm asking for EMT, and if they can't deal with that, too fucking bad. I have a history and lots of trades, they don't.

Just a few of the things that can prevent shit like this from happening :lol:

11. Sephael

Sephael Divine Paradøx Contributor

If need be I willingly eat the PayPal fee for the other person just so I don't have to use gift option.

12. highlordmugfug

highlordmugfug themuthaphukkindeath

Did anything ever change with this or did you still never get a tracking no. or your gear?

13. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    JohnnyD19, I've sent you a few suggestions via PM for getting this resolved at this point. I'm still hopeful Kyle will get this resolved on his own, instead of doing the online *and* real-life equivalent of cutting off his nose to spite his own face, but that would be entirely his own choice.

14. flexkill

flexkill Vodka & PentaTonic

Man, this thread is just WOW!!!!!:noway:

15. ilyti

ilyti Lazy Ryebread Viking

^ I know, I'm at the edge of my seat with the suspense! I still can't help but wonder what "reasons" Kyle had for not sending the guitar a year ago. Because obviously there are some in his own head, whether they're legitimate or not.

16. JohnnyD19

JohnnyD19 SS.org Regular

No guitar has been received. Sorry i haven't updated you guys in a while. I've been having computer problems and finally got my computer back up and running.

17. SpaceDock

SpaceDock Shred till your dead

No, just no. I cant believe you did that

18. thepylestory

thepylestory tunamelt

man, that blows. u should call his place of employment. if he is still there.

19. skeels

skeels ..to pay the beels

Is that dude flipping me off?

20. Explorer

Explorer He seldomly knows...

Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
    I was curious, and did a quick search on one of those emails to which the title has now been changed. *sigh*

I do hope you at least get some satisfaction from his workplace.

It's for the OP to solicit help, but if there are any members in Ohio, I'm hopeful that at least one of you would be willing to help file in small claims court, and then to get some wages garnished. If anyone knows how much it costs to file such a thing, and what's required to do so from out of state (affidavits, copies of emails, etc.), please contact me via PM.

OP is already out some cash. If it's not too much money, I'd pay to see some resolution on this.

KingAenarion and brutalwizard like this.