Rockledge/Melbourne Florida Djent/prog metal band looking.....

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by rectifryer, Apr 6, 2012.

1. rectifryer

rectifryer Banned

Here is two of our songs:

Absense | Slave to the Flame

We have quite a bit of material worked out (I, my drummer, and singer) but we still need the rest of a band. We are looking for a guitarist that plays 8 strings, and a bass player that isn't too shy about playing faster parts.

Our influences are pretty much anything you would see on this site. We love ambient techno as well (Need for Speed 3 on ps1, anyone?) as well as the modern djent and opeth style bands. We also have heavy stakes in nu-metal bands like slipknot and old korn. Not so much for the rap side, but more for the emotion behind them.

We actually would love to have a bass player that plays alot of lead lines and things of that nature. If you a bass player that loves tool/mudvayne/meshuggah then holy hell please join us.

Guitar wise, we are looking for someone who is willing to work hard and understands what a guitar scale is. Not trying to be condescending, we are real easy to get along with. Its just easier when you can say, " I played that phrase in such and such". Takes way less time to figure stuff out. We also do alot of sweeping and 300bpm picking. Its not like full on deathcore style but it occurs.

Anyways, thanks for any interest.

2. no_dice

no_dice a very bad old bear

Man, I used to live in Rockledge a few years ago. I would have been interested, for sure!

3. rectifryer

rectifryer Banned

Orlando isnt very far away haha!