[REC]

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by distressed_romeo, Apr 13, 2008.

1. distressed_romeo

distressed_romeo F'king ............ Forum MVP

Saw this at the cinema yesterday...

Highly recommend it. On the one hand, the premise is fairly standard zombie-horror fare, but it's extremely creepy and atmospheric, and there are a few moments, especially towards the end, that made everyone in the cinema jump simultaneously.

2. Naren

Naren OldschoolGhettostyle

Cool. I like simultaneously jumping.

I've never heard of this film, but I like "good" zombie movies (or at least zombie flicks that are interesting).

3. Moro

Moro Big damn hero

Saw this movie yesterday night, with the lights out, volume up and my girl in a small fricking room. It was pretty fucking intense and my girl grabbed my arm the whole movie and squeezed really hard... I've got bruises all over it. And if my couch could bleed, it would have bruises because of I was grabbing it hard too. It was TEH SCARY SHIT.

I won't spoil it for anybody. Just watch it, I think hands down this is one of the best horror movies i've seen in last couple years.

4. Desecrated

Desecrated Guest

I saw it tonight and it was a halfgood movie. I'm sure this will scare some beginners but for more experienced horror viewers this wont do much more then dawn of the dead remake. If you have a chance get the limited edition dvd with the alternative ending.

5. Thomas

Thomas Stranger

Saw this a few days ago. Pretty good stuff. Highly recommended.