Quick video of last nights practice (FFO: Cursive, Fugazi, noise, grindy stuff)

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by broj15, Sep 10, 2015.

1. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

My band decided to do some (extremely) amateur recording at practice last night. I'm out of frame for the most part, except for when I'm doing vocals or fvcking with my pedals. Might not exactly be this forums cup of tea (and a lot more lo-fi than what everyone here is used to) but I know a few dudes on here dig some dirty/raw post-hardcore so I thought I'd throw it up:

Bad lighting because the fluorescent lighting was causing some interference with the amps. Recorded on my drummers cell phone with a piece of tape over the mic to "prevent" clipping. We are scheduled to do some real studio recordings in the next couple weeks upon which I'll post here for more opinions.

Alimination likes this.
  2. Aescyr

Aescyr SS.org Regular

I dig it. Not huge on the intro vocals, but a lot of the playing reminds me of Intronaut's Valley of Smoke and some of the later Rosetta material. :agreed:

3. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

yeah, I can see where the spoken word is not for everyone. Thanks for the compliments either way. listening to Intronaut for the first time and :scream::shred: