FS PRS Private Stock McCarty Singlecut, 59 Burst tribute

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by jbcrazy, Jul 8, 2017.

1. jbcrazy

jbcrazy SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ebony overlay, ivory tuning pegs, ebony back covers, a crazy figured Brazilian rosewood fret board, curly maple binding, pretty mahogany for the neck and back... and proper MOP inlays. The mics on this bad boy are a pair of 57/08s that I absolutely love.

It was spec'd to tribute a "Gibson Les Paul" from 59. So there are light 'relic' elements going on. Little bits in the finish to make it not look so 'perfect' as PRS guitars usually do. I can take more pics of that by request. Hard to notice them until you stare up close and I am told the finish will age similar to an old Les Paul unlike the v12 finish. This thing is meant to be played!!

Special.

Modifications (if any): Nope.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Private Stock case!
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Orange, CA
    International OK? : No!
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): abyssrulez@yahoo.com
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Rig-talk, thegearpage.net same name.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 6,000.00 shipped OBO! Might do a trade plus cash deal... looking for nice interesting basses.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jbcrazy

jbcrazy SS.org Regular

Bump!

3. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Awesome! If you're interested in anything I'm selling hit me about about a trade+cash deal.

4. jbcrazy

jbcrazy SS.org Regular

You have any basses sir?