Progressive/Djent/Melodic Band with Major Label Interest Seeks Singing Bassist

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by shapingthelegacy, Feb 21, 2016.

1. shapingthelegacy

shapingthelegacy SS.org Regular

Hello!

We're Shaping the Legacy. We are currently composed of 4 members (2 guitarists, screamer, drummer), and collectively we have a great deal of experience (major touring, labels, and recording). We're looking for a bassist (or a guitarist willing to play bass) that also has a great clean singing voice, and can take on the role as our clean vocalist. This would primarily include singing during chorus sections, and other small parts. We have serious label opportunities, and are seeking someone that is a true professional with ambitions to tour extensively. If you're at all interested, please email us at shapingthelegacy@gmail.com. Thanks for your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4glVvODC18

The above demo song is being used to find members. Vocals were performed by producer Cory Brunnemann (Upon a Burning Body, Everyone Dies in Utah, Darkness Divided), and will be re-written and recorded.

2. Insomnia

Insomnia Needs more strings!

I would kill for this opportunity, but I'm under 18 and live in the UK :mad:

You guys are extremely talented, that demo is just incredible, one of the best prog. metal songs I've ever heard.