Post your suggestions here.

Discussion in 'Site News & Support' started by Chris, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Chris

Chris metalguitarist.org Forum MVP

Forum ideas, suggestions, etc, let me know and I'll do what I can.

2. Josh

Josh Guest

I have a suggestion! There shoulud be a thread where people can post their suggestions. :confused:

3. Decapitated

Decapitated 5150

Maybe a "riff of the week" or an "artist of the month" or a "beer of the month" I dunno, I will stop now.....

4. Josh

Josh Guest

I think this is a great idea! We can either make an off-forum page for it, or just have a sticky in the news forum or something so it's up on the front page.

Chris, let's discuss this... :D

5. Digital Black

Digital Black SS.org Regular

This forum really needs more active members. We need to advertise that this forum exists. I moderate over at House of Shred .com , so I can put the link in my sig there. Few other forums as well.

I do know there is a "shred webring". Perhaps the owners of this forum could join into something like that.

Also, Jemsite.com has a link s section and those guys love the Ibanez 7's. Ask to get on there links page.

6. Josh

Josh Guest

Yep, it sure does. I've got it in my sig at a few music forums...but I don't seem to get to those forums too much lately so I'm not a very good advertisement. :(

7. Chris

Chris metalguitarist.org Forum MVP

I plugged it on jemsite.com and johnpetrucci.com awhile back, didn't seem like there was a ton of interest in either spot. :\