Post your pedalboards!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by GorillaSalsa, Dec 10, 2009.

1. GorillaSalsa

GorillaSalsa SS.org Regular

Thread title says it all. Here's mine:

Everything on the black pedalboard is in the effects loop of my Hot Rod Deville 4x10. Everything else goes in front of the amp. It's not nearly as complete as I'd like it to be. I'm still hoping to get some pitch shifters, a dedicated looper, a vibe, a couple more delays, a ring mod, and I'd like to replace some of the simpler pedals with more versatile versions (Small Clone replaced with a Stereo Polychorus, for instance.) I'd also like to get some True Bypass Strips to hook all this stuff up to and make it easier to manage. It suits my needs well enough now, though, that I'm never caught off guard when writing (i.e. writing a riff that I think would sound great through a vibe pedal, and not having one.)

Also, this picture illustrates my Electro-Harmonix love affair very well.

Tell me what you think, and post yours too!

[​IMG]
    (Click on the photo to go to the Flickr page and see the notes of what each pedal is and does if you like.)

2. thesimo

thesimo SS.org Regular

[​IMG]

lol does this even count?

3. GorillaSalsa

Not enough knobs.

4. jymellis

jymellis Talk To DeWalt

5. cow 7 sig

cow 7 sig AU director / RHLC ©

well,i have 2 set ups.it depends on my mood but mainly the X3L in the loop of the T2:yesway:
    [​IMG]
    or this set up.:yesway:
    [​IMG]
    :metal:
    i swap shit around for the last set up all the time,like ill take that wah out and run with my ZW45 wah, theres a boss flanger thats not in that pic that i put in there other times along with a heap of othere stomps[i really have lots lol),i use a THE WEAPON for other bits here n there as well so i just change pedals around all the time .same with the boost up front,im back to the ZW44 but ill swap it out for either my bad monkey or ts7.but my main is the top pic

6. Sang-Drax

Sang-Drax God is dad

Oooo I love seeing pedalboards. Mine is just a pod x3 in the loop of my Lifesound Horizon a.k.a. Dual Recto clone :D .

7. col

col blah.

[​IMG]

EHX Soul Preacher->Line6 M9-> EHX HOG->ZCat Blender->Copilot Gyroscope->ZCat Polyoctaver2->Boss HM-2->MXR 6-band eq

8. DILFalmighty

DILFalmighty New Member

i just go with the 3x live, less things to give you noise! i use a compressor but technically thats not in the petal board

9. Sang-Drax

Sang-Drax God is dad

How the hell don't you guys get lost with so much tapdancing? :scratch:

I can't wait to have all my rig hooked to a midi chain myself... just controlling my pod and a footswitch at the same time seems impossible to me.

10. signalgrey

signalgrey Ambiente Savante

i used to have a huge pedal set up. now i just use it for recording. sigh. i still miss it. but it did weigh a fucking TON. pretty lights though.

11. GorillaSalsa

What tapdancing? If I want an effect on, I know where it is because my pedalboard is my baby.

12. Sang-Drax

Sang-Drax God is dad

^ suppose you're playing a clean chorus and you want to change to the lead channel without chorus and with delay...

13. Decipher

Decipher Ibanez Enthusiast

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I don't have the X2 Wireless anymore and the RV5 is for sale.

14. Necrophagist777

Necrophagist777 can't bend....

[​IMG]

The Xotic BB Preamp is my baby :cool:

Some day I shall have a GCX Switcher and Ground Control to control these, my Midiverb 4 and Rane EQ. I like really wet cleans with the dyna comp, so it's a bitch to hit like 6 switches at once to get a passable clean sound. Even though it's a pretty simple board I can achieve some wacked out shoegaze sounds with just the DD-7 and Midiverb 4. I need a Volume Pedal too, but I don't know if it will fit on the board.

15. danenachtrieb

danenachtrieb TheGuiltyUnpunished

im digging all of the electro harmonix on the OP's board, i love that company

16. GorillaSalsa

I'd just fade out the clean chord sounds with a volume pedal, press the 3 switches I needed and start the next section. If you can't properly write a transition around things you need to do equipment wise, you need to be buying books and not pedals.

Thanks. :)

17. Bloody_Inferno

Bloody_Inferno Silence is Violence

My pedalboard is on constant evolution. I say constant evolution because playing in 3 bands (guitar and bass), maintaing a full setup like this is a pain in the ass, especially conisidering some pedals become superfluous on certain projects.

Last known photo attached (early 2008):

Damn, what a mess, but everything was carefully mapped out to make sure tap dancing is done efficiently.

DS-1 is retired in favour of a Vox Satchurator. Depends on band, the Satch gets swapped with a stock TS-9.

The FB Bassman was an afterthought only used to try to blend a clean amp with my Triple XXX. Shouldn't be there, but I added just for the sake of completion and measurements.

Ignore the old Digitech RP6. It just ended up in the photo. That thing is retired and handed down to my drummer.

New additions:
    Vox Time Machine, need to find room on the board.
    Boss DM-2, second one. I destroyed my first, but because the time machine is so good, I may consider getting another one. :idea:

The funniest part of all that is that this thing just barely fits in the back seat of my car. :lol:

Attached Files:

18. Bloody_Inferno

Bloody_Inferno Silence is Violence

Post pics, I'd love to see it. :wub:

19. renzoip

renzoip I Am the Table

I got the same pedal board! :hbang:

20. Sang-Drax

Sang-Drax God is dad

That was a little uncalled for.