Possible Pipe bomb explosion/attack in NYC

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by KnightBrolaire, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PunkBillCarson

PunkBillCarson SS.org Regular

Also good job bringing up my race and such. I did no such thing.

2. PunkBillCarson

Accidental double post.

3. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Well in that case, I'm out :p There's a bit of a catch-22: I usually enjoy these non-gear threads, but it's a guilty pleasure -- I really should be learning other things, and I usually try not to spend more than 15 minutes a day seeing what's current and what everyone else is up to. Lately the threads haven't been informative (just wacko conspiracy spillover), and trying to reply takes up more time than it's worth. So stay here -- your presence is going to help me quit a (slightly) bad habit.

It's funny, when Randy mentioned that there was already discussion of closing this subforum down, my gut response was shock/bummed. But just a few days later, I'm pretty on-board with the idea!

I just want to be clear: that's the definition of redneck. I wasn't calling you one -- I was saying that obviously I'm not "an uneducated redneck" as you were previously called when you were banned. I mean, I feel it was unclear, in your roundabout way of trying to insult without explicitly saying, whether you were insinuating that I'm an uneducated redneck or insinuating that I'm weak. I don't know, I can't be bothered -- maybe next you could say that your dad could beat up my dad? I don't know what school is like there or if you were homeschooled or something, but where I'm from we moved past these types of insults when we were in gradeschool.

4. PunkBillCarson

Yeah see I don't really care whether my father could beat up yours or not. It seems you're rather concerned with it since you brought it up.

5. Randy

Randy ROOMFORYOUROOMFORYOUROOMFORYOU Super Moderator

FYI, I've never even engaged you in a thread and I have no cares what your ideologies are but what you're describing is absolutely trolling. "I didn't say you are a Nazi, I said you act like a Nazi", cute but that's no shield.

USMarine75 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.