Pokemon X/Y Official Announcement (3DS)

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by Sofos, Jan 8, 2013.

1. frogunrua

frogunrua Lord of the Afros

Guys I just bred a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Axew!

2. Sofos

Sofos СофоƆ Contributor

Someone hacked into the game to get images of the 3 legendaries who's names were leaked about a week ago. Not really impressed:

[​IMG]

3. Choop

Choop n______n

They really need to tone down the legendaries' designs a bit IMO. Those are just way too busy.

4. TheHandOfStone

TheHandOfStone E♭M7(♭5)

Volcanion looks stupid. :rolleyes:

The other two are great, though. :yesway:

5. Fretless

Fretless Knob Fiddler Contributor

My question is how did they hack into the game when even companies like datel have failed to do so?

6. Murdstone

Murdstone Sycamore Trees

I actually don't mind volcanion. I wish diancie wasn't fairy rock though, we have carbink for that.

7. Alberto7

Alberto7 ΩGJ :3

Diancie actually looks nice, but it really doesn't come across as a legendary to me. The other two neither look legendary nor do they really catch my eye that much.

On a related note, I finally got Pokemon Y a little over a week ago, and I friggin' love it. I've only managed to put some 25 hours in it since I got it and I only just got the Mega Ring, but I'm always waiting for that moment when I get to play it. I haven't been this much into a videogame since Skyward Sword came out, and haven't been this much into Pokemon in over 12 years. Froakie was my starter, and he's now a lvl 43 Greninja. Got a Protean Froakie this morning from Wonder Trade, and he's already at lvl 28. Gonna max out that little thing to kick some ass. My favorites so far have been Greninja, Sylveon, and Blaziken.

8. frogunrua

frogunrua Lord of the Afros

The only one I really like is Hoopa. Protean greninja is a beast. I used aura sphere on one but it used shadow sneak and messed my whole plan up.

9. TheFerryMan

TheFerryMan Sauvage

4184-1667-6215 is mine friend numbers

and regarding those three pokemon, they aren't confirmed so i'll hold off on my opinion of em.

10. Murdstone

Murdstone Sycamore Trees

Finally got a shiny ampharos through a trade today. While it's French and is named Pharamp, it'll do. It's crazy how fast foreign trade pokemon can level, I got it at 30 today and it's already mid-70s with not an overabundant amount of playing. Now my team is complete, and it's time to work on my battle techniques...

11. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Just tried the online stuff for the first time today. Man...throw a bunch of reasonable stuff out, tried to send Houndooms since they were in the area and X only.... almost exclusively got crap back (no bidoofs though!). The only exception...a lapras? That's pretty weird, right? You only get one per game?

12. TheDivineWing22

TheDivineWing22 You've got the touch

I believe in poke Karma when it comes to wonder trades. If you don't put crap out, something good eventually comes. My best wonder trade acquisition was Fennekin, so far.

13. Murdstone

Murdstone Sycamore Trees

If anyone wants a protean froakie with toxic spikes let me know. I spent so long yesterday chain breeding for one, but now that I have it I can easily get more.

14. Chuck

Chuck SS.org Regular

I think I might get a 3DS for my upcoming birthday so I can play this :yesway:

15. jorona11

jorona11 SS.org Regular

I went and bought a 2DS just for this game. So worth it. I'll add you when you get yours!

16. Chuck

Chuck SS.org Regular

I didn't even know the 2DS existed until I saw this post! Now I have to have one. I heard WalMart is going to be selling them for $100 on Black Friday, but by the time I get off work they will probably be all gone.

17. Sofos

Sofos СофоƆ Contributor

Find a friend who is going, and ask them if they'll pick one up for you, and you'll pay them a little on top of the cost of the system.

18. TheHandOfStone

TheHandOfStone E♭M7(♭5)

Apparently Mega Latios & Latias leaked awhile ago, and I don't think anyone posted about it. I personally think both will have important niches within any competitive format that allows them. Mega Latios gets Adaptability, and so might outdamage Soul Dew Latios with his STAB attacks (when factoring in the probable base SpA increase). Mega Latias will be the only Dragon-immune Dragon (!) as well as a titanic special wall with Multiscale.

19. Chuck

Chuck SS.org Regular

I would but unfortunately I don't have any friends here, they are all 1000 miles away :lol:

Anyway I ordered a 2DS and Y last night :yesway: it will make for a nice birthday gift to myself :lol:

20. Chuck

Chuck SS.org Regular

My friend code is:

3153-4889-6399