FS POD X3 Pro, velocity 100 stereo amp, Pod shortboard, open rack, and BBE 382i sonic maximizer(??)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by ctgblue, Aug 21, 2017.

1. ctgblue

ctgblue finally got seven

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: POD X3 Pro, velocity 100 stereo amp, Pod shortboard, open rack, and BBE 382i sonic maximizer (sketchy - see description below pictures)

Modifications (if any): it’s all mounted

Accessories (hardshell case etc): newly built carpeted rack

Location (City,State or City,Country): Greenville, SC

International OK? : if you’re willing to drive and get it

Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm me here

References (eBay or other forum userid): ctg on ebay (18years) and reverb, 100% rating on both

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 cash or paypal F&F, add 3.5% for invoice, local pickup only, pay me and it clears before you leave with it

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Line 6 POD X3 Pro Guitar Multi Effects Processor in rack, with Rocktron Velocity 100 stereo power amp, FBV shortboard, and a used BBE sonic maximizer

The POD X3 Pro and FBV board are in great shape. The Velocity is an older model, so no scratchy pots to deal with like my other one, everything runs off the POD volume, in stereo. The Rack is an open back carpet covered unit that was made for me new a couple of years ago. The BBE sonic maximizer never seemed to like the POD, but maybe it was just me. Think of it as a free item that might work for you or with another amp.

I DO NOT want to ship this. It would be costly and you’d think I was trying to rip you off. So local pickup only. I will link a video, showing that everything works, shortly.

Manuals here: line6.com/support/manuals/podx3/

Includes:

1. POD X3 Pro unit with power cord,

2. FBV shortboard with connection cable,

3. Rocktron Velocity 100 50x50 stereo amp and power cable

4. BBE 382i Sonic Maximizer with power cord, which powers on and signal runs through, but may not work like it should

5. Multi space carpet covered rack with items mounted

not including patch cables, speaker cables, etc.. as I still need them

LINE 6 Specifications:
    · USB 2.0 multi-channel digital recording (stereo wet/dry per input); Studio-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A converters; 32-bit floating-point processing; S/PDIF and AES/EBU stereo digital audio inputs and outputs
    · 98 stompbox and studio effects (with Tap Tempo control for time-based effects); 78 guitar amp models, 24 guitar cab models, 28 bass amp models, 22 bass cab models, 6 vocal preamp models, A.I.R.™ II mic modeling with 4 mic options
    · Dual 1/4" instrument inputs; Dual XLR microphone inputs (with phantom power, trim adjust, signal/clip indicators and low cut filters); Stereo 1/4" line inputs; MIDI In/Out/Thru; FBV™ connector for optional pedal controller; Variax® Digital Interface
    · Stereo 1/4" outputs (with Amp/Line switch); Stereo XLR balanced line outputs (with ground lift and Mic/Line switch); Dual 1/4" unprocessed line outputs; Stereo 1/4" effects send and return; 1/4" stereo headphone output
    · Innovative routing options: send one guitar through two complete Amp/Effect signal chains simultaneously or independently process 2 separate inputs; Precision chromatic tuner with Audio Mute and Bypass options
    · USB 2.0 multi-channel digital recording; Studio-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A converters; 32-bit floating-point processing;
    · 98 stompbox and studio effects; 78 guitar amp models, 24 guitar cab models, 28 bass amp models, 22 bass cab models
    · Dual 1/4" instrument inputs; Dual XLR microphone inputs; Stereo 1/4" line inputs; MIDI In/Out/Thru; FBV connector for optional pedal controller;
    · Stereo 1/4" outputs; Stereo XLR balanced line outputs; Dual 1/4" unprocessed line outputs; Stereo 1/4" effects send and return;
    · Innovative routing options: send one guitar through two complete Amp/Effect signal chains simultaneously or independently
    · USB 2.0 multi-channel digital recording (stereo wet/dry per input); Studio-quality 24-bit A/D and D/A converters;
    · 98 stompbox and studio effects (with Tap Tempo control for time-based effects); 78 guitar amp models, 24 guitar cab models
    · Dual 1/4" instrument inputs; Dual XLR microphone inputs Stereo 1/4" line inputs; MIDI In/Out/Thru;
    · Stereo 1/4" outputs (with Amp/Line switch); Stereo XLR balanced line outputs (with ground lift and Mic/Line switch);
    · Innovative routing options: send one guitar through two complete Amp/Effect signal chains simultaneously or independently

2. ctgblue

3. ctgblue

4. ctgblue

5. ctgblue

6. ctgblue

Here's a good reason to go with the less expensive X3 Pro vs the HD.
    PLUS, you're getting the rack and the 50x50 velocity

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  7. ctgblue