[pic] Behringer "tube" pedals

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by skinhead, Feb 11, 2008.

1. NegaTiveXero

NegaTiveXero .... Your Face! Contributor

2. Randomist

Randomist SS.org Regular

I might still buy behringer... I haven't yet owned any behringer kit, but some form of small and quiet amplification device for my flat or the shared house i move into in june would be good, i'm not letting this idiot put me off. I'll listen, and I'll decide, and if the tubes aren't connected, who gives a flying f*ck, if it still sounds good, get it. It is behringer, its not going to cost the world because OMGZ A TOOBZ

3. LordOVchaoS

LordOVchaoS NUDE MAN! Forum MVP

:agreed:

As stated before my preamp tubes don't light up either. I'm pretty sure the tubes in the preamp of my Invader are connected to the circuit :D

ZOMG though!!! There's LEDs behind the power tubes! Must be a solid state poweramp:agreed:

4. NegaTiveXero

NegaTiveXero .... Your Face! Contributor

ZOMG!!!

5. skinhead

skinhead Manager / RHLC ©

I don't give a fuck about what that guy says. I'll buy some stuff from behringer, cause they have a lot of products at a very accesible price.

6. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    I had one for years, I reluctantly sold it when i got my triaxis. V-Twin's are awesome pedals, they really really do rock!

7. Scoop_89

Scoop_89 SS.org Regular

I'm gonna try the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 and see if I like it, because I refuse to listen to all the propaganda against Behringer and other brands in general.

I have a H&K tube factor pedal now and you can see the tube in there as well. The pedal is lit in blue and I crank the pedal(if you can say crank about a pedal) and after a few hours of playing there's still little to none light in the tube itself. And the tube is connected, I've had it confirmed by a technician:)

So, to really believe that the tube will glow like in the behringer unit all by itself is just kind of naive!

I will try the ultragain and perhaps I'll swap my pedal for it!

Scoop