WTB Peavey HP Special, Peavey Wolfgang, or EBMM Axis

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by cdf294, Sep 4, 2017.

1. cdf294

cdf294 short-term memory

Gear/Guitar Wanted: Peavey HP Special, Peavey Wolfgang, or EBMM Axis
    Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): with OHSC
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Austin, TX
    International OK?: Prefer US due to price considerations.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me please
    References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay, Audiogon, and Watchuseek under the same username- cdf294. Pretty sure I have sold something here and at My LesPaul (as SirMilo).
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): varies depending on model and hardware. I want to stay under $1500 or I will probably just order a new HP2.

I'm looking for an HP Special, Wolfgang Special or Standard, or an EBMM Axis (not Super Sport). I am only interested in US made models and would prefer something in a transparent color with a flamed top but am not opposed to a solid color if the price is right. I can work with a flat top or carved top and either with or without a tremolo.

I already own these 2 guitars so I would really prefer something with a different color scheme. Since i've got a solid color and a quilt, flamed will be given priority. I am however not opposed to another quilt in a different color.
    If you have something that I might be interested in, please let me know.
    Thanks!

I have a nice 7 string that I may possibly consider trading for a really special guitar. I'm not sure that I want to let go of it so not currently looking to trade ATM.

e9c19711-1628-4229-ab0e-918b397964d7.jpg IMG_1005.jpg

2. cdf294

cdf294 short-term memory

Went a different route so I am no longer looking for these guitars.
    Thanks.