Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol (2012) appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by lucasreis, May 5, 2012.

1. lucasreis

lucasreis ERG Ambassador

Got this album last week and I'm really loving it so far.

I always liked Paradise Lost, even their more "pop" phase, but this is up to par with "In Requiem" and "Draconian Times" but with a lot of good seven string action. I'm in love with the tone here, it's so simple, but it sounds raw and heavy enough... the whole album just rocks. :hbang:

2. Lasik124

Lasik124 SS.org Regular

I could make a huge run on sentence about how much I love this band!

Ha, but instead I'ma just pop in here and say this album is really awesome :hbang:

I really enjoyed the last one, and I have a feeling with a few more spins I may even like this one more. It seems to have songs with a darker tone too. Really diggin it, check it out people!

3. Malevolent_Croatian

Malevolent_Croatian SS.org Regular

Love the way they've been getting back on track since In Requiem. Paradise Lost are an amazing band.

Funny story... I remember back in 01 or 02, they came to town with Opeth (Great show, both bands rocked the shit out of the Opera House that night), a few of us were hanging out with their old drummer Lee Morris before the show.... And I was there with an old friend who was a pretty hot chick (still is actually).... Anyhow, this dude would NOT stop hitting on her... Like even after I straight up told him "She's 15 dude", he didn't give a fuck, just kept at it. LOL, old rockstar perv hahah, lock up yer daughters around old man Morris! :D