Online coaching/training/dieting

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Uncreative123, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Uncreative123

Uncreative123 SS.org Regular

I've never had the time to do this or offer this (here on sso) until now. Last weekend I finished my last show for the next 8 months, so I've got some downtime, and I've had a few people hit me up to ask if I could help them out.
    I don't do cookie-cutter plans that are the same across the board- it's designed for you specifically and whatever your goals are. Maybe you just want to drop 15-40 lbs of fat, that's fine. Maybe just add a little bit of muscle. Maybe both. Whatever it is, it can be done. I'm proof of that.
    Can you find all this information online free and do it yourself? Yep, probably. But will you? Then why haven't you done it already? See the thing is people use to hit me up all the time for 'free advice' and I would type out these workout and diet plans for them, inform them of what it would entail, and then they'd just say "ok thanks"- NEVER use any of it and just not do anything. It was incredibly frustrating and a huge waste of time. But what I have found is that when people are actually willing to pay for the information and guidance (some people are busy, don't have the time/patience, or genuinely do need help) they take it far more seriously. When you've invested money in YOURSELF you absolutely are going to take it more seriously and put in some serious effort.
    I've prepped multiple NPC Bikini athletes as well as just regular people with no desire to compete. I've never had a coach (aside from posing) so I do my own training as well. ANYONE can do this. ANYONE can transform their body. It's just that you have to take the first step and put it in motion.
    If you're interested in a 10, 12, or 15 week program let me know. Just shoot me a message and we can work out the details.

Here's a few pics; Me from this past weekend in Palm Springs:

[​IMG]

This was one of my clients- I believe this was a 14 week transformation:

[​IMG]

This was another (can't find any before pics)
    [​IMG]

But right there is exactly why I don't do copy and paste diet/workout plans. I was prepping both of those girls at the same time and they had completely different body types. The girl on the top had a more difficult time dropping fat and had to do a lot of cardio towards the end and didn't eat as much due to a slower metabolism.
    The girl on the bottom though was eating more calories than I was (around 2700/day!) and had to do very little cardio and it was more of a concern of her losing too much weight if calories were dropped. Everyone is different and it takes some time to figure out exactly what's going to work for you.

2. TRENCHLORD

TRENCHLORD Banned

Free bump for amazing client pics!!!:cool:,,,,,,,,,,, (not that yours are bad or anything either U.C. :lol:)

3. Uncreative123

Uncreative123 SS.org Regular

lol, thanks. I almost forgot about this. Just bumping it since the new year is upon us and there's going to be a lot of people dedicated to improving themselves this year. Hit me up.