NS(stuff)D BKP, GruvGear & Sinister Strings

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by Michael T, May 4, 2012.

1. Michael T

Michael T Sea Turtles mate Contributor

Well, rolled off a bunch of random items in the studio closet on eBay & what i got in return ........

BKP Aftermaths 7 in a modified Battleworn look Thanks to fellow SSOer Rayaus :bowdown: (I've realized I'm a BKP whore now, I just cannot stop installing Aftermaths or Warpigs)

Sinister Strings 7 string set (X2) 11-58 (Newer tried them but Music123.com had them on sale so why not :lol:)

GruvGear fretwrap (Given to me from GSingleton :fawk: a close bro & fellow SSOer)

[​IMG]

Probably going to be the last bit of stuff i get for awhile considering I just got laid off from my job after 6 years of employment there. :nuts: :wallbash: :noplease:

ConnorGilks, setsuna7, broj15 and 3 others like this.
  2. MAJ Meadows SF

MAJ Meadows SF on a tone quest

The BKPs look sick as hell! I love the black sides and TYGR top. What are they going in?

3. Michael T

Michael T Sea Turtles mate Contributor

^^ These BKPs are going in my Mahogany 7620, replacing the black battleworn Aftermaths that are currently in it. The Black battleworn pups are being used for a 7 string Iceman project I have in the works.

4. GSingleton

GSingleton Sleep on, Fly on Vendor

Awesome sutff...esp those strings and fretwrap :D

I just put my sinisters on and they really seem promising. Not elixirs...I know we love elixirs but may be these will be a close second.

5. ConnorGilks

ConnorGilks Still can't play.

Let us know how those Sinister strings are, they look dope and so much more metal than the DR's I use. :p

6. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

I too expect a full report on the sinister strings. Those BKP's are looking pretty sweet too. I can't wait till i can afford to put some aftermaths in my 6 string saber

7. maxoom

maxoom Scumbag of the Earth

Just curious how does the string packaging make them dope or more "metal" of a string?
    You throw the packaging in the trash.
    The battleworn BKP looks great.

8. ConnorGilks

ConnorGilks Still can't play.

I'm saying the packaging looks awesome. Asking him to let us know how the strings were and my comments on the look of the packaging are two separate things.