NPD! Boss ODB-3

Discussion in 'Bass Guitar Discussion' started by Matt-R, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Matt-R

Matt-R Member

Traded in some older pedals that I don't use anymore and racked up a decent credit at my local music shop and needed some distortion or overdrive pedal to help fill in my rig. Talked to the guys and tried out a couple pedals and I must say for the price this pedal kicks ass and exceeded what I expected. Haven't gotten to fiddle with it too much but I can say it does a great job of keeping the low end in the mix. The knobs are fairly straight forward and are easy to work with to dial in that dirty sound :hbang: We will see how well it does as time goes on. My last Boss pedal (bass chorus) randomly stopped working one day :wallbash: and that was it. That was a solid pedal too but lived a short life. Anyways here are a couple pics :)
    [​IMG]

My current set up
    [​IMG]

2. BassMetalDude

BassMetalDude Windup - Bass

Great pedal, I've had some great distorted live tones with my ODB-3. The blend is the best feature for sure. Bought mine used and it still works great after a couple of years of playing!

3. punisher911

punisher911 blah blah blah

Was my go to pedal for a long while... Then I got a Hartke Hydrive 2x10 combo.. just didn't sound good to me with that set up. Ended up switching to a Digitech Hardwire Tube OD and was happy again... But before that amp, the ODB-3 was all I ever needed.