NPD: Belated

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by Bloody_Inferno, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Bloody_Inferno

Bloody_Inferno Silence is Violence

I actually got this on Saturday but time has been rather tight lately and I never gave it a spin until 10 minutes ago.

[​IMG]

I've already got a Boss RC3 but was still set on something bigger yet with simple and utilitarian. The TC Ditto X4 was what I was looking at for the longest time and finally got it.

After a quick muckabout, I got comfy within minutes. There's barely even a manual for the unit, unlike my Boss RC3, which has a booklet as thick as my phone. The effects are nifty too, especially the reverse and hold options that I can see myself using often. Not sure if I'll be using any toneprints though.

Normally I use loopers for songwriting but I'll definitely be using this live to trigger ambience or for my acoustic rig.

downburst82 and technomancer like this.
  2. bnzboy

bnzboy youtube.com/bnzboy

I have the original Ditto and that is an inspiration station. Congrats!

Bloody_Inferno likes this.
  3. Bloody_Inferno

Bloody_Inferno Silence is Violence

Thanks man. :cheers:

...sadly I've hadn't had the chance to play around with this some more thanks to time constraints. Hopefully some time in the weekend, testing some of my new music... :pray:

4. bnzboy

bnzboy youtube.com/bnzboy

One thing I realized, for me, was that the tone gets affected even when it is turned off. I know the product description states that it is a true bypass pedal but I have A/B the tone with my Cable Looper pedal and the high end frequency was definitely off; I was not using any long cables either.I just noticed this right away more so than my other non-Boss pedals. Maybe I got a lemon? It does not bother me when I use it for practicing with layers of loops though.