Northampton UK! (Unknown Guitar Thread)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Wiesner, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Wiesner

Wiesner SS.org Regular

How's it goin'!?

I'm James, I play 6 and 7 string guitar, and I've been playing nearly 8 years. :)

A lot like most of you probably are, I'm into all kinds of music, but the music I play most is metal.

Here are a few pictures of my main guitars, starting with my 7 string:
    Story behind this is that my friend bought this off of Ebay, completely unfinished, with the headstock sanded too, when the weather gets better outside again I'll take some pictures. There are a s**t tonne of annoying pointless holes in the guitar, and the routing underneath the pickup rings are diabolical... But yeah, I do believe this was once an Agile? Please correct me if I'm wrong anyhow, but I'm going to do a nice respray jobby to this in the future, any ideas? Let me know!

[​IMG]

Next up, this is the most recent of my babies, this is "Prince" my Palm Bay Cyclone P7XS, in Yellow/Magenta, 1 of only 10! You can find more info on these guitars on the Facebook:Palm Bay Guitars | Facebook

[​IMG]

We all know what an Ibanez RG looks like, so I'm not going into detail on this one, but this is "Princess" my RG2620 w/ DiMarzio X2N in the bridge position :)

[​IMG]

I don't have any particular pictures of my Gibson SG, but here's a cheesy live picture of it anyhow...

[​IMG]

And last but not least, my POD, I don't know what I'd do without this thing now!

[​IMG]

And last but not least as far as media goes, here are a couple of clips of myself playing some riffs and leads I just recently started writing..

I also have an Admira Princesa Classical Guitar too, but again I have no specific pictures.

I'm currently working on starting a new band, so I'll probably update this thread when things get a bit more official.

Thanks very much for reading, and I hope I haven't broken any rules on this, and I hope all the coding is right..

- James

2. Mysticlamp

Mysticlamp Ripplesprint

how does that palm bay play?

3. Sebastian

Sebastian Poland CEO / RHLC ©

4. Wiesner

Wiesner SS.org Regular

Absolutely beautifully, in all honesty it smokes every Ibanez I've ever played, and I've always been an Ibanez whore, so yeah, go figure! :D

Thanks very much! :D

5. guitarister7321

guitarister7321 Ibanez

Welcome to the forum! I live in a different Northampton!

Nice gear too! That Palm Bay is beautiful!

6. BoredomKills

BoredomKills Thall.

Sick gear man! Welcome! :hbang:

7. Mattmc74

Mattmc74 Contributor

Welcome to the forum! :hbang:

Thanks for the clips!