North American Union?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Nerina, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Nerina

Nerina mermaidunicornnymph

I searched, and didnt see any threads with this, I know it was posted on youtube like July this year, but I just had this shown to me by a friend, and wondered if anyone had any thoughts about it :

two more links

Jason likes this.
  2. drshock

drshock Street-good guy

The first one is from the movie zeitgeist. Which if any of that movie is true should scare (and anger) the hell out of any right-minded person.

Although I have watched and found a few flaws in it, it is still something everyone should see.

Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007

However the part about the North American Union seems somewhat accurate since I have heard about it elsewhere as well.

I've been saying for a while now that war is just an excuse for politicians to take away our rights- the FEAR of the "enemy" of the so-called "terrorists" is a way to push in the Patriot Act, random screening, more "security". Well to me when anyone in the media says the words homeland securtiy, to me that translates as homeland control.

As for the microchip, you may have heard on the democratic primaries that they are already debating in my home state of new york whether or not to give illegal immigrants licenses. So given the information you just heard on the North American Union and RFID's that sounds very suspicous to me considering how no one in the primaries could answer why they wanted them in the first place.

3. Jongpil Yun

Jongpil Yun Contributor

Overall, I'm for globalisation and free trade, but the NAU shit seems to throw in a whole bunch of other shit into it.

4. Lucky Seven

Lucky Seven Lucky☆Seven

:agreed:

5. newamerikangospel

newamerikangospel Tonight.......you

Earth wont be globalized until we have colonies in space/on the moon/mars/your anus, because then we could still fight with someone.

*gundam reference*