NGDx6 of Orgasmic Awesomeness!

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by Fillifax, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Fillifax

Fillifax SS.org Regular

A quick overview:

[​IMG]

Jaden Rose custom shop. Ash/mahogni body, bubinga/alder neck, Pao Ferro fretboard. Pickups are Bareknuckle Aftermath bridge and Miracle Man neck. Plays fantastically. And, oh yeah, it djents like a motherfucker.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aaaaaand all the 6-stringers:

Jackson RR1. USA Select Series, from 2001 (pre-Fender). Alder body, ebony fretboard. Pickups are Bareknuckle Painkillers. Neck-through. Plays fantastically, sounds awesome. It's really a workhorse, and I absolutely love it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then there's my DB Wing II. DB is a danish brand of awesome guitars. Action is ridicilously low on this baby. It's suited for classic rock and jazz, mostly.
    Mahogny body and neck, beautiful quilted mapletop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Schecter, which I raped gruesomely. Sanded the neck with grain 60, lit fore to the body. Nailed a piece of cloth to it. Gave it a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup to make up for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then there's my LTD EX Clockwork Zombie. Sold it almost immidiately, didn't even have time to flash it. Awesome neck, but boring EMGs and it balanced horribly, which was a dealbreaker. Looked awesome, though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my acoustics: A Starsound (crap) which I mangled with a breadknife. The other one my dad just randomly took home after a night of drinking. God knows where he got it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my pedalboard (missing an Emma reezaFRATzitz, which is still in the mail).
    Maxon OD-9, Polytune, MXR Supercomp and an Artec Speedy Gate.

[​IMG]

Shawn and simonXsludge like this.
  2. simonXsludge

simonXsludge (((Ω)))

That Jaden Rose is delicious. Happy NGD!