NGD ibanez aelbt1

Discussion in 'Jazz, Acoustic, Classical & Fingerstyle' started by zombieritual, Jul 9, 2016.

1. zombieritual

zombieritual SS.org Regular

so a couple years ago i bought an ael207e because i frequently go back and forth with tunings and i figured it would make things a lot easier, and for the most part it had but i kinda missed playing a regular old 6 string. i also have been wishing that the ael207e had a 27" scale as i've come to prefer the extra bit of finger room between frets and i decided to pull the trigger on the ibanez baritone, and yeah it's pretty sweet. here's a video! sorry if it sounds odd because of my ceiling fan, it was a little warm today

2. goldenaxe

goldenaxe SS.org Regular

sounds sweet, I didn't know they made a bari acoustic. I've been looking at the 7 string but seems like they discontinued all the erg acoustic / classical guitars :ugh: mind putting up more pics?

3. Winspear

Winspear Tom Winspear Vendor

lovely sound! Baritone acoustics are great.

I can't stand this trend. What's with the need to completely revamp the entire catalogue every year???? However, looks like they are here http://www.ibanez.com/products/ag_d...3&cat_id=3&series_id=90&data_id=82&color=CL01

4. goldenaxe

goldenaxe SS.org Regular

Ah thanks very much. I find it very difficult to browse the Ibanez online catalogue, not so much electric as I know all the body shapes etc. but in the acoustic section I'm fronted with a whole load of hollow bodies differing slightly in shape. Perhaps for the reason you say: they keep on adding new ones every year.