NFL Draft 1'st round pickem!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by flexkill, Apr 30, 2014.

1. MFB

MFB ExBendable

Just took a look at Ward's stats who's now going to the 49ers, looks like a solid pick to me :yesway:

Pats snagged Easley as well, not sure how I feel given he's gotten two torn ACL's and recovering from ONE is an issue, let alone TWO! Like everyone else, IF he's healthy, great - but I feel like this is a gamble.

2. flexkill

flexkill Vodka & PentaTonic

A little gem from the Saints first round pick Brandon Cooks. Now how in the HELL did he pull this off :lol:

[​IMG]

3. Shawn

Shawn Ibanez Guitars Forum MVP

I was hoping for the number one TE prospect in Austin Seferian-Jenkins to go to Seattle but the Bucs snagged him but I am pleased with the 'Hawks selecting Paul Richardson out of Colorado, he's fast and should complement both Harvin and Rice, also pleased with their second pick in Justin Britt, pretty solid. The Lions picked up Eric Ebron who I also would've love to seen go to Seattle but there are plenty of great talents in the draft remaining, so many hidden gems. Great draft thus far. :yesway:

4. Joose

Joose Custom User Title

I'm quite surprised that Denver traded up for a WR. I mean... is that really what we, of all teams, need? I was hoping for a decent RB, if anything on offense.

5. flexkill

flexkill Vodka & PentaTonic

You don't draft for need....you draft who you have ranked highest on your board. ;)

6. Joose

Joose Custom User Title

Yeah I know, but damn... oh well. Still some good pick ups.

7. Shawn

Shawn Ibanez Guitars Forum MVP

I thought the same thing. I know they lost Decker and it seems fitting to replace him but so soon? There's still plenty of talent out there but really they could've gotten a WR later in the draft. I feel they still have a lot of talent at WR and could've held off.

But they drafted some good talent in the next rounds....I was thinking of a QB while Osweiler isn't all that bad, they could've gotten someone in there to be Manning's successor as the Pats made that move so why not Denver? :shrug:

Speaking of QBs, I've always like Tahj Boyd and nice to see him get picked by the Jets. :yesway:

8. Joose

Joose Custom User Title

Maybe they're more confident in Osweiler than the rest of us. Lol

9. Fathand

Fathand Tube Snake Boogie

Yeah, looks like Stafford can now spread the 5000 yards around a bit more. :D

And hopefully with Bush & Ebron(?) manning the middle, the area formerly known as "burleson dropzone" can be more a lot more productive.

I was kind of expecting them to go with a corner in the first round, but I get the idea behind this. They got the yards, now they want the TD's too..

And yea: Hi all, I'm from Finland and a Detroit Fan. With some Jets & Oakland thrown in the mix. :D

10. TremontiFan16

TremontiFan16 Tyler Russell

Im thinking bortles and clowney will be the best picks of this draft,and Menziel being the biggest bust.