New Music Related YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by eleven59, Feb 10, 2012.

1. eleven59

eleven59 None shall pass.

Alright, so this is something new I'm doing, because I'm enjoying it.

I've started up a YouTube channel that will be filled with music related content. I'll have a video explaining what the channel's about coming in the next few days/week, but I'll give you guys an idea.

The general idea came to me from watching a lot of gaming channels on YouTube, and realizing that there's not much on YouTube that's similar for musicians. Yeah, there's lots of bands, and stores, and magazines, and everything, but I feel like I can do something different.

Basically, it'll be content for musicians and music fans, from someone who is both. While there might be the occasional gear review, this will be more about the music industry itself. I plan on posting regular opinion rants on various topics (first one will be about copyright and piracy), a few "How To" videos, some "Top" lists of my own personal favourites, some funny sketches, reviews, and generally anything else I feel like posting.

My hope is to present everything in an entertaining way, from my own personal perspective, and to get people talking and sharing ideas. Maybe no one will watch, maybe they will, either way I'm having fun with it.

tl;dr - I'm a whore.

First video is just an introduction of who I am and where I'm coming from, to give some context to anything I post from here on out. If you like the sound of all of this, please subscribe to my channel, like me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, whatever you want, and I promise not to spam the forum too much, unless it's something I think you guys will really enjoy (mainly the funny sketches).

Facebook: AaronVsMusic | Facebook
    Twitter: Twitter

Randy and Bigfan like this.
  2. eleven59

eleven59 None shall pass.

My next two videos are up! This is the first one, it gives you an idea of what's coming to the channel, and links to the first Rant.