New idea

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by thatguyupthere, Nov 9, 2013.

1. thatguyupthere

thatguyupthere is rockin out

so hey. I was thinking that there could be like a chat section specifically for having professional musicians answer some of us insignificant players questions about the industry, theory, composition. etc.. so we could actualy get to talk to some of our favorite guitar heros

2. JoshuaVonFlash

JoshuaVonFlash SSBRO.org regular

Something like a live seminar via Skype or another webcam service hosted by SSO, sounds cool to me, would just need artist who are willing to make it happen.

3. thatguyupthere

thatguyupthere is rockin out

well yeah im sure it wouldn't be hard to find artsists who are willing to talk. i mean even angel Vivaldi has an account on here so it shouldn't be hard. just need the people who run the website to make it happen! i was thinking like a facebook kind of chat or a live chat kind of like whats on this site

4. MFB

MFB ExBendable

Good luck finding a time where all members can view it at once, with a forum they could answer when they have time and the forum members could read their answer at their convenience - it's a win/win

5. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

While SSO did conduct interviews with artists and builders in the past, those times are long gone. I don't think anyone is particularly keen on bringing them back, because a) they're a lot of work to put together (and remember, this is just a one-on-one text interview, as opposed to the video AMA free-for-all that you're proposing here), and b) they weren't particularly integral to the success of the site.