New band name and logos

Discussion in 'Art, Media & Photography' started by Wretched, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Wretched

Wretched SS.org Regular

Hey all,

I felt like putting a name to my recent tinkering with Reaper would help push me along to actually finishing some tracks and maybe even finding a band to play them with... so, I spent some time coming up with names and got bored yesterday, so got into Illustrator and Photoshop and put together a couple of logos.

What do you reckon? Any good? The music style will vary wildly, which has me wondering if I should use one of the other names I came up with for the quieter stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MFB

MFB ExBendable

My eyes keep reading the "WTD" logo as "WMD" but it might be because when I stylize things like that, I personally would overlap the two stems so it might just be a personal thing and no one else sees it (vice versa, I might have just ruined it for everyone else :lol:)

I do dig that first one though

3. Wretched

Wretched SS.org Regular

You know, I hadn't seen the WMD thing until you mentioned it. Was that obvious to anyone else?

4. UnderTheSign

UnderTheSign SS.org Regular

Yeah, definitely could be read as WMD. Try separating the letters? In a subtle way perhaps, so a small opening the same thickness as the bevels in between each letter.