NEW ADA overdrive pedal!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by TonyFlyingSquirrel, Nov 18, 2011.

1. TonyFlyingSquirrel

TonyFlyingSquirrel Cherokee Warrior

I'm glad to see the company I was proud to be endorsed by for 7 years back in the 90's getting back in the game.

They've got a new Distortion pedal that looks pretty cool. I can't wait to try one.

A/DA APP-1 Pedal Preamp Demo HD - YouTube

Wookieslayer likes this.
  2. ShadyDavey

ShadyDavey 7ibrarian

Nice to see indeed - here's hoping for a demo with a musical slant more directly aimed at the genres that welcomed them with open arms back in the day :)

3. Guitarmiester

Guitarmiester Awesome-O

Wow, that's a wake-up call that I haven't hit up the ADA forum in quite a while. I had an ADA MP1 Mod4 MkII for a few years. Good to see ADA's possibly being revived.

4. pearl_07

pearl_07 SS.org Regular

Looks like a cool pedal from an awesome company. I'm pretty sure that video could've been made in 1995 and none of us would've know the difference:lol:

Very excited to see what ADA could have in store for the future. Who knows when they'll release the MP3 they've been talking about since ~2008. If the MP3, if ever released, could do what the MP1 did for 90's and even arguably today with some of the mods available, I see some potential Axe Fx competition here. Let the hating begin:)

5. Demiurge

Demiurge Intrepid Jackass

Some time in the near future, I expect to see a NAMM video of a guitar played with lazers while flying through space... and the demo-er will be playing blues-rock licks.

That said, the drive dynamics of that pedal are amazing.