Negative feedback lol

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tonechasers, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonechasers

tonechasers axe man

thanks all who liked my post of trying to ke a member here honest about a guitar i sold him that he tried to flip. He gave me a negative itrader rating for the sale after my post. These are the kinds of pieces of shit that should be kicked off a forum to prevent corrupion of a forum created for good people to converse with eachother. This should dirrectly relate as we should be trying to get away from the fux of this earth trying to pull one over on a decent trusting human being. I know about this subject all too well and people like this are the reason for inspiration of hatred amoung our kind. I say kick this ass to the curb.

2. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

Okay. Let's review the whole situation here. For those unaware, I'm the one he's speaking of.

1. I sold the guitar for what it was worth. Just because I got it for a lower price than what I sold it does not make me a thief or a swindler. It makes me a person who was smart enough to capitalize on a situation.

2. I was asking for what, $25-50 more than I bought it for from you? And I put OBO after the price. You know why you do that? It's a sales tactic because people will try to talk you down regardless. It's a cushion.

3. You got ridiculously hostile after I refused to send you back your strap locks that were supposed to be included with the guitar because they were pictured. Not chrome ones, not gold ones. Black ones.

4. Complaining about rep is means for a ban. And sending me harassing messages using curse words isn't helping your case any.

Have a good one. :wavey:

3. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

And using the iTrader Feedback system as rep after the fact is a big no-no. :yesway:

ZEBOV likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.