Needs some feedback first...

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by 7StringofAblicK, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7StringofAblicK

7StringofAblicK Contributor

I'm thinking getting rid of a few guitars and getting one more in their place. But, I need to see if there is any demand on here first (I don't much care for Ebay).

The first one is a 2004 7 string OMEN (got it in October of 2004, it's the newer one with Tone Pros bridge and the 3/4 headstock) It is 349 new, but I put a Duncan JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck...so I would try to sell it for 349, since it has no nicks or anything (maybe some pick scratches), with a nice schecter padded gig bag.

Second, a 2004 Washburn WG-587. It is 200 on Muscians friend new, as what I paid for it. But I put Dimarzio Evo in bridge and Air norton in neck. Plus, I stripped the paint of the headstock and body and did a tung oil finish. it looks great, and there is one filler spot that is 1" by 1/4" big (on side, not seen from front). There are some fibers in there from the brush i used, but it plays great and the finish looks fine (not the most professional look, but from 3 feet away you would have thought it was manufactured with that finish). Since it has 120 dollars in pickups, I would try to sell it for the regular 200. 80 for the guitar pretty much, and 120 for the brand new pups. Plus a nice schecter padded gig back.

Last one (this is so tough to do....) my 2002 Schecter C-7+. It has the Sunburst finish, only has pick scratches. no dings or dents or anything (that I can recall). Still has the plastic on the back of the control panel. Flame top/mahogany back, has a Duncan JB in bridge and 59' in the neck. guitar is in great shape, with nice schecter padded gig bag. 140 dollars worth of pups, good guitar. I'm thinking 400, but offers would be negotiable.

Just some feedback would do. If you have any offers or anything, just PM me or respond to this. I'd need some time to prep them and get boxes and stuff. Shipping charges are unknown right now, considering all I've ever packed is stuff for my father who is an avid ebay junkie. He'll help me with the shipping process.

Eric

2. ecalcagnino

ecalcagnino \mm/ Contributor

Eric is a stand up guy for anyone that's interested. Good luck with those bro! :yesway:

3. Shannon

Shannon Lord Super Awesome Contributor

Got pics? I may be interested in the Washburn.

4. theunforgiven246

theunforgiven246 BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!

i'm interested in the C-7+ but alas my band has told me if i buy another guitar instead of effects they will kick my ass.... sorry bro!

5. NegaTiveXero

NegaTiveXero .... Your Face! Contributor

I'm interested in the Washburn one. I wouldn't have the money until August though, although, I would trade my BC Rich 7-String for it.

6. Digital Black

Digital Black SS.org Regular

Technically, you not officially selling anything. But due to this threads age, I'm not moving it like I did yesterday.

7. 7StringofAblicK

7StringofAblicK Contributor

thanks for the feedback. With this demand I'll go ahead and get some pics this week or weekend.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.