NDP - Custom Chorus Pedal

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by DaemonRage, Sep 16, 2018 at 2:56 PM.

1. DaemonRage

DaemonRage Shred Till You're Dead!

I recently picked up a custom made Chorus pedal from Master Effects Pedals. I wanted something specific as I needed a new Chorus pedal in my board and wanted something suited to my current Pirate/Mermaids themed style power metal band. I was able to pick the graphic, name and type of pedals I was interested in. Tim from Master Effects delivered and it sounds amazing! He did a YouTube demonstration video before I was able to obtain it. If you are looking for something 1 of a kind and customized, check out his website: http://mastereffects.wixsite.com/mastereffects

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bloody_Inferno, Wolfhorsky and Shask like this.
  2. Shask

Shask SS.org Regular

Very cool! Nice graphics!

I know Chorus is not big these days, but I love it! I am kind of a Chorus freak, lol. Actually, I have like 6 Chorus pedals plugged in across the top of my amp right now because I was comparing all of the ones I own.

I see this is CE-2 based. I like the CE-2 based ones for more of that light chorus where it is hard to tell it is on. That 80's widening effect. My favorites are probably the Small Clone based ones though. I love the thick watery tone like Nirvana had. I wish more of the clones were based on the Small Clone, because most are based on the CE-2.

3. zilla

zilla Grand Poobah