NAD - Marky Mark and the chunky bunch!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by Semi-pro, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Semi-pro

Semi-pro SS.org Regular

PIC 1st!

[​IMG]

I sold my Mark V head a few years ago to fund my EVH stack+pedalboard which I needed at the time. Still got that rig and love it, but I missed the Boogie ever since. Recently I came across with this pretty little thing and had a guitar that I didn't need and voilá, a trade happened! I'm very eager to try blending this in on my band's next album, the same way Alice In Chains used a 1x12" on their first 2 albums according to this guy. Other than that, it'll be my amp to jam at home, random places and just the one to get old with (I've learned my lesson! :lol: ).

Now, friday beer! Cheers!

2. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

DON'T set the beer on the amp. Thanks.

HNMD

3. Semi-pro

Semi-pro SS.org Regular

^ Haha, thanks and I sure won't. One of those guys who never do that. The sticky floors are a proof of that :lol:

4. StrmRidr

StrmRidr Hide your Jacksons

HNAD! If there is one piece of gear that I will never part ways with it is my Mark V. I may buy more stuff along the way but I will never get rid of it.

5. TheWarAgainstTime

TheWarAgainstTime "TWAT" for short

Nice! I used to have a Mark V head and sold it a while after getting my EVH like you :lol: I've regreted it ever since and would love to find another one used

6. Semi-pro

Semi-pro SS.org Regular

Get one if you can! You can love both simultaneously, I can tell you :lol: The EVH is badass and definitely a keeper and does its thing with flying colors. But, you quickly learn its capabilities in good and bad, whereas part of the fun with the Mark is that you can keep playing with the tones year after year if you want to. Getting the EVH was kind of my way to narrow down what I needed on stage, but the Mark shall remain in the laboratory as a source of inspiration and a bottomless jar of magic spice :lol:

TheWarAgainstTime likes this.