N(Gear)D!

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Expect us

Well after months of thought I finally got a Pod Farm UX2.
    Pretty interesting story.
    I went to a local guitar center and they tried to sell me the display (which was only the Unit, no software/box/warranty/papers ECT...) for full price and then argueed with me when me when I siad that the unit might as well be considered used and was only worth like $100 with out all the stuff.
    Anyways, I just had them ship a new one to my house after all the hassel over nothing haha. For some reason I like being a hell raiser :hbang:as we say around here.

Cool Story bro and all that jazz, don't know if anybody cares or not but I thought I would share anyways.

Thanks

Dead Undead likes this.
  2. thrashcomics

thrashcomics SS.org Regular

gc ALWAYS ships to your house for free.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Expect us

I know, I meant the hassel was for nothing, should have worded that better... The local GC here is a bunch of dick heads though so I'am gald I pissed a few of them off still.

4. iamdunker

iamdunker SS.org Regular

i got 4 buddies that worked at GC. They used the discount, got their dream gear and got the f out of there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Expect us

Not a horrible idea at all. I might try that lol. I don't know though, I coudn't handle all the shitty wanckery in there just for the 20 mins I was there. I mean Im nothing great at guitar but I don't play enter sandman as loud as the amp cranks out trying to impress the stupid asses around me....