My new S7: a pic story (56k= you kiss men on the mouth)

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by Dylan7620, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Dylan7620

Dylan7620 that guy

well it all started a month or so ago when after the last show i dropped my beloved RG face down on some cement:wallbash: (beleive me, i'm still kicking my own ass for it) it did this: [​IMG]
    and this::noplease:
    [​IMG]
    so i take off for GC where i found a beautiful S7420FMTT just hours before the RG accident happend. i already had a couple hundred bucks on it. i knew i could let this one get away,
    not for 9/10 condition for $450. so off we go:
    [​IMG]
    beautiful skys and nothing but road ahead, i get giddy inside like a little school girl....
    [​IMG]
    we decide we better fuel up, our car and ourselves as its hot as fuck for washington :hbang: an
    old guy sat there in his motor home waiting for us to leave so he could use the deisel on pump 1,
    even though if he opened his eyes a bit he could see he could get deisel at pump 9 :spock:
    [​IMG]
    after waiting for a GC person to be called up and eventually found, i wait for another 10-15 minutes while they find the guitar, its ok,
    they had a roadking and an old two channel dual rec to keep my attention. finaly the guy gets the guitar and i give him the rest of the money... he gives me this :hbang: :
    [​IMG]

my good friend nate shows his [PBR] stuff while holding my new baby. and the sexy as body shot...

[​IMG]

we decided picking up such a badass axe had taken so much out of us we needed to refuel again of a different sorts::yesway:
    [​IMG]
    5.55 you say for a large pepperoni thats already ready? i deem metal as fuck, i've even got enough money after getting the guitar!
    [​IMG]

ok, well it's a long way from 777,777.7 miles but still:lol:
    [​IMG]
    at 5:30 on friday i'm stuck in the middle of the city with no A/C and it doesn't look like i'm going anywhere soon:
    [​IMG]
    almost home when i remember that my gorgeous girlfriend (who will for the life of me not let her picture get taken) is working at her espresso stand. i show her the new axe.
    she so amazed be it she administers free drinks on the spot
    :bowdown: man i love this girl...
    [​IMG]
    i get home to show each guitar to each other :wavey: they like each other right away... i tried to grab them both at the same time to take a picture but something happend,
    similar to when Duncan Mcloud kills another highlander, and the sheer power of holding two badass 7 strings at once is too much for my mortal body to handle:shred:
    [​IMG]
    so i quickly put them on stands in my room where they can be carefully gaurded and sleep without having to worry about being cold or having other people try to take them.
    [​IMG]
    and yea, so that it i guess..... um :scream: I HAVE TWO SICK ASS 7 STRINGS FUCKERS :fawk: today is a good day...

2. Metal Ken

Metal Ken Hates the Air Contributor

thats a fucking awesome guitar dude \m/
    Its awesome you got one in such good condition. they had one at the Sam Ash here a while ago, but it was beat the fuck up.

3. Donnie

Donnie Forum MVP

Fucking bad ass!
    That S looks damn nice. All you fuckers getting those are making me want one. Hmmm... it should be about time for Shannon to sell his. :lol:

4. nyck

nyck blah!

Sweet! Congrats.

If I ever got a black pearl S7, I'd definetly sand that finish off and oil that bitch up.

5. noodles

noodles Contributor

Those guitars always looked bad as fuck to me. That's a good price for one in that good of shape. :metal:

6. D-EJ915

D-EJ915 Forum MVP

That thing's freaking brand new!!

Oh yeah, Little C's is awesome \m/

7. Scott

Scott Aye. Contributor

Damnit that pizza looks good.....

8. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

gorgeous guitar!

If you ever need a new home for that 7620, let me know. :wub:

9. Mykie

Mykie Fatal Havoc

Welcome to the S family, I too rock one, but with the waves. Im gonna get the S7420BP soon.

10. Dylan7620

Dylan7620 that guy

thanks guys.... you know drew, theres always been a special place in my heart for UV7PHWs :lol: got it plugged in and all that good stuff. the V series pickups sound a lot better on my rig than i thought. they sounded pretty lifeless through all the shit at GC. but through my rig they just sounded like they had no cut, but still playable. soon to go in is a blaze:metal: the neck still gets some good liquidy tones though, so i'll keep that for a while.

11. Mastodon

Mastodon Songs about My Cats

Nice man.

You guys still have Little Caesar's?

I thought they all had gone out of business.

12. D-EJ915

D-EJ915 Forum MVP

For the most part they did, no longer up here in southeast VA, I haven't seen one in years then I go to school in charlotte and they have on there.

13. Emperoff

Emperoff Hasta la vista, Baby Contributor

Congrats dude! The sabers are badass guitars :shred:

14. Dylan7620

Dylan7620 that guy

yea, they all dissapeared until about 6 months ago we found this one. it looks like they're coming back. their new thing is "hot 'n ready" which are pre made large pepperoni and large cheese pizzas for $5.55. :hbang: pletty good idea if you ask me. there was like 10 people waiting when we came in, but they just cooked like 10 pizzas at a time so we waited like no more than 2 minutes. which i mean, is priceless when you NEED pizza:lol: . then they still have other stuff which is priced more comparable to other places and they make it after you order it.

15. Cancer

Cancer Cancer:The Crucifuct

Ah good, they resolved that issue, that was a big problem for them when I worked them as a kid. Did they change their sauce recipe too? I love the idea of their pizza, but the sauce killed it for me it had WAAAYYYY too much sugar, to the point where people would complain if they had it for the first time...

Nice 7's btw, nice pics too.

16. David

David je t'aime Contributor

sexy axe man! I'm jealous! Is that thing under the switch standard? I've never seen one of those before, I like it.:yesway:

17. Josh

Josh Contributor

I could have sex with that S and not feel weird about it. :)

18. Dylan7620

Dylan7620 that guy

:ugh: good thing theres more than one:lol:

19. Josh

Josh Contributor

:D

20. Dylan7620

Dylan7620 that guy

i assume your talking about the switch cover? yea, they come on some of the s series guitar. mostly the SC series:yesway: