My New Agile Legacy 727!

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by outcensored, Jul 8, 2016.

1. outcensored

outcensored SS.org Regular

Just recently picked up my first seven string! It's an Agile Legacy 727, a fairly new model from RondoMusic. Found this when I was browsing around, trying to find a nice looking, decent quality, seven string, and since I'm a lefty, this was proving to be a bit difficult, so, I decided to check RondoMusic's website, since I hadn't been on there for awhile. And sure enough, there was this sexy new Legacy model, that looked like a Kiesel Aries, and a Strandberg Boden OS 7 had a baby(two guitars I could only dream of owning eventually) so, needless to say, I was hyped, especially considering it was only $325! Saved up, bought it last week, and just got it two days ago(shipping was extremely fast). Guitar came in nearly perfect shape, only needed a new set of strings, and a bridge adjustment, and boy, does it play like a dream now. It's extremely lightweight, yet feels sturdy, and the neck is surprisingly comfortable, as is the 27" scale length(I was a bit worried about that, considering I've been using 25.5'' scale guitars the whole two and a half years I've been playing) feels great for lead playing, as well as rhythm. Pickups don't sound bad at all, however, I do plan to upgrade them in the near future. I'll be doing a demo of it on my YouTube channel(shameless self promotion), pretty much done with writing the little track for it, just tracking drums atm, so subscribe to the channel, if you'd like to see more of it and hear how it sounds! I do a lot of prog centered covers(Plini, Sithu Aye, Polyphia, etc.) as well as some original content also, so if you'd like to check some of my videos out, feel free to do so :) And here's some pictures of the Legacy! Enjoy :D

Attached Files:

2. Dawn of the Shred

Dawn of the Shred Scooped All The Mids

Congrats man!! Looks killer

3. outcensored

Thanks!

4. AhsanU

AhsanU pew pew.

This actually looks great! But only available as a left hander on their website.. sad times man.

Enjoy her!

5. crankyrayhanky

crankyrayhanky SS.org Regular

Nice Score!
    Is that a Lefty Universe in your avatar? I never saw that before

6. outcensored

I agree! And wow really? Jeez, when I ordered mine there were still some available, and in multiple finishes. Guess these are some big sellers, so I'm sure they'll get some more in stock soon!

7. outcensored

Thanks! And aha, it's actually an old pic of John Petrucci with his Universe, just flipped it, with being the lefty I am I suppose :p

8. Lasik124

Lasik124 SS.org Regular

9. viesczy

viesczy SS.org Regular

Gorgy!!

10. MarkToast

MarkToast SS.org Regular

Nice! I'm actually looking at getting the 8 string version of this myself, but I can't decide between it and the Agile Septor 827. Any idea how they compare? I noticed the Legacy has a TOM, which is manageable, but I'd really prefer a hardtail like the one on the Septor. The legacy is just so unique looking that I dont want to rule it out as an option, and I'm definitely a fan of obnoxious bevels.

11. 77zark77

77zark77 SS.org Regular

great to see one in the flesh instead of ads
    looks really nice

Congrats and happy NGD :yesway: :)

What's that guitar on your avatar btw ? Lefty Universe/Jem ???