My bands first release is up on bandcamp (FFO: noisy hardcore, OG metalcore, screamo)

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by broj15, Nov 15, 2016.

1. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

Got the mixes back from our dude a few days ago and finally got them up on bandcamp. The first pressing of tapes (through LE BLAST records) is already sold out and the second pressing (Parking Lot Records) is in the process of being made. This was self recorded live in our practice space on july 4th and then mixed by a friend of ours. Artwork was done by yours truly (my first attempt at visual art in a while) and I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. I know this is pretty far outside of this forums wheelhouse, but if you like raw, noisy hardcore give it a listen and tell me what you think. We have plans of going into the studio early next year to record our full length and I know that atleast 2 of these songs will get rerecorded for that.

Handsaw - 070416 (FFO: Off Minor, Converge, Saetia, Jeromes Dream)

[​IMG]

http://handsaw618.bandcamp.com/releases

2. You

You รพ

I enjoy the raw production upon this album, and the album cover art is similar to what Pg. 99 would release.
    [​IMG]

3. bhakan

bhakan SS.org Regular

This is real cool :yesway:

4. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I know this kind of heavy music doesn't get much love in these parts so any feedback is always a welcome surprise. @ You: me and my band mates love pg99.

This is a collection of our 4 most recent songs and they've all been tweaked since these recordings were made. I feel like we've just recently (as in our past 3-4 songs) really found our 'sound'. We just want to mix the raw energy/emotion and sound of old screamo bands like pg99, saetia, jeromes dream, etc. with the riffage and intensity of of metalcore like botch, converge, and 7angels 7plagues.