Mij ibanez rg7421

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by templton89, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. templton89

templton89 russki 3Dartist dude

Gear/Guitar Wanted: hardtail Ibanez rg7421 mij (the ones with 7621 neck)

Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): a beat up hardshell to keep it safe during shipping and keep the price low?

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Brooklyn, NY

International OK?: domestic would be better, dont want to get raped by shipping cost

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me with offers, I'm on here a few times a day

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): itrader here, liudmila_m2003 on ebay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): you name it

Don't really care if it has chips or dings or any other flaws in finish, as long as the neck is straight and the body is stable. Has no major fretwear and has decent action.
    Dont really care for pickup upgrades, since I'll be installing my own stuff anyway. Basically looking for a stock, player-condition guitar at a low price.

I almost bought one locally for 200, but a day before I was supposed to meet up with the seller he decided to sell it to someone else :noplease: :wallbash:

If you dont have a hardshell, I dont mind if you take it appart as long as you pack it safely (I've always sold my guitars this way, lots of bubble wrap, and lots of newspapers)

I can pay with paypal, I take care of the fees (even though most of the time I send money using "personal" option, so there are no fees)

2. templton89

templton89 russki 3Dartist dude

eBay-land is dry, all hope for SS :wavey:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.