McCain promises 'change' in speech to RNC

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Elysian, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Elysian

Elysian Banned

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - McCain promises ‘change’ in speech to RNC « - Blogs from CNN.com

does mccain have no original ideas? from bush's policies to Obama's "change" rhetoric, are you for real mccain? every election one party cries "change", and every election it never comes. now its both parties claiming "change", great. i love mccain's "change", its the same thing republicans always seem to promise, smaller government, no earmarks, control spending, until they get in office and spend their asses off. if both campaigns completely dropped the word "change" from their rhetoric, and just talked issues, i'd have more respect for both of them.

and honestly, i'm an Obama supporter, and i believe in a lot of his positions, but the change rhetoric does nothing for me. but i guess when elections are geared for the average uninformed vote, thats why we get such rhetoric.

2. darren

darren Decibel Guitars Forum MVP

Maybe his "change" will be to pick another VP candidate?

3. JBroll

JBroll Hard-On For Freedom™ Contributor

Change: for when there's no nicer way to say you have an expiration date within the next four years and there will be a new nametag on the President's desk by 2012.

Jeff

4. atimoc

atimoc deus ex machina Contributor

Hahaha, I just saw this on BBC World as well, congrats for becoming the global laughing stock:

[​IMG]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: