Martial Industrial!

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Cabinet, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Cabinet

Cabinet :O

My friend recently got me into this stuff. It's cool, sounds like a massive factory and very ominous, very strong. Anyone have any recommendations to add?

2. avenger

avenger SS.org Regular

Sounds like 90% of my day at work XD

3. DLG

DLG not guthrie govan

I like Rome a lot. they are definitely martial, but take that sound more towards neo-folk than industrial. check them out.

4. petereanima

petereanima Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

A friend of mine plays in a band called "Der Blutharsch" - they are meanwhile a kind of "Krautrock" band (and changed their name to "Der Blutharsch And The Infinite Church Of The Leading Hand"), but they where one of the bigger military industrial bands in the 90s - try to find some older stuff from them (when they were only called "Der BLutharsch"), I am pretty sure you will dig it. (hard to find tough - they let every old song be removed from youtube etc...)

You might also like Albin's (from Der Blutharsch) former project, "The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud".

Besides that, I say, start with Laibach and go from there! you will probably sooner or later end up finding bands like Von Thronstahl, Blood Axis etc...and then you will move on to Neofolk :lol: (that's the common "route" I saw everyone going)

In general, its pretty hard in that sector finding something that isn't total Neonazi-crap...

5. decypher

decypher SS.org Regular

I liked the industrial bands of the 90s, a lot of them signed up to the Cold Meat Industry label, so I'd recommend looking into their back catalogue.

In Slaughter Natives were great

Brighter Death Now

MZ412

Puissance