Marshall DSL40C w/ Celestion Creamback, C19 mod

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Pilgrim of the Dark, May 31, 2015.

1. Pilgrim of the Dark

Pilgrim of the Dark SS.org Regular

Here's the skinny: I'm a disabled vet and funds are tight. Recording project coming up soon. This is my favorite amp and it's very hard to part ways with it.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Marshall DSL40C all-tube 1x12 combo amp. Mint condition other than small scratch on the faceplate (pictured below) that happened either during shipping or at the factory.

Modifications (if any): Celestion Creamback G12M-65 speaker, C19 bright cap mod (reversible as I only lifted a leg of the capacitor out of the circuit), preamp tubes are now Groove Tubes Gold Series ECC83s.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): original box and packaging, Marshall foot switch.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Gilbert, AZ, USA

International OK? : No

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here please; I'll get back to you ASAP.

References (eBay or other forum userid): here, local CL, Axe-A-Holics FB group.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): interested in trading first and foremost, but would sell for $650 + shipping and PayPal fees (or you can gift the funds to avoid fees). Will trade for a POD HD500X and studio monitors, a POD HD PRO X and studio monitors, or a lower wattage high gain head and cab (maybe an Orange Dark Terror, TH30, or something... Hell, I'd be down for a 6505+ 112 if it were mint). Trades must be in mint/excellent condition.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only mark on the amp (ballpoint pen is there to show how small it is):

[​IMG]

And, come on, Paul Gilbert plays this combo on instructional videos, clinics, and smaller live shows:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pilgrim of the Dark

Bump

$500 + shipping/PayPal fees.

3. Pilgrim of the Dark

Bump. No longer selling for cash.

Will trade only for a POD HD500X or a POD HD PRO X

Will split shipping, but would prefer to trade locally.