Magnetic+ piezo+ helix questions.

Discussion in 'Live Performance & Stage Sound' started by Tonejunkie, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Tonejunkie

Tonejunkie Bored

I am currently moding an Ibanez SIX28 to do a bunch of fun stuff including piezo/mag/both.

Can I run a Magomi stereo guitar cable into the Line 6 Helix? I would want to use the Helix for magnetic pickups to its full potential and just let the piezo be pure.

For this to work the way I want I need to know If I can send the two separate signals thru the L6 link. to the L2m

I also noticed that there is a guitar in on the front but not on the back. but maybe I could use it as an interface and not use the actual "Guitar in" on the front.

I am trying to make this as few cables as possible on the floor.

If I can get help figuring this out I could get it to 2 1/4 and 1 CAT 5 to the rack and only 1 XLR to the L2m.

2. odibrom

odibrom .

Hello again. I believe that the Helix has several different inputs, if so, just run a stereo cable out of the guitar for separated signals between mags and piezos. I assume you are for the Graphtech stuff. Their utput jack allow you to do just that. Then, at the Helix end you can separate the cable into 2 mono jacks.

3. Tonejunkie

Tonejunkie Bored

Hey, thanks for the reply. What bout sending two outs thru a single L6 link?