Lostprophets singer to stand trial for baby rape and 22 other sexual offenses...

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by spawnofthesith, Jun 12, 2013.

1. spawnofthesith

spawnofthesith SS.org Regular

What. The. .....

Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins to stand trial on baby rape and 22 sex offence charges in November - News - Music - The Independent

Altar likes this.
  2. flexkill

flexkill Vodka & PentaTonic

3. ArtDecade

ArtDecade Unhindered by Talent

Jail is too good for this scumbag...

4. BucketheadRules

BucketheadRules Fuzz pedal hoarder

This is quite an old case and I've definitely seen stuff on it on here before.

If it's true (and there is a considerable amount of evidence suggesting so), then by all means he's a disgusting man and should be locked up, with the key shoved up his ass for good measure. However, at this stage we do not actually know if he's guilty or not.

Remember - innocent until proven guilty.

He is guilty of putting "meh" vocals on otherwise good music though. Never liked his voice much.

5. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

Damn, i'm not a fan but we cover one of their tunes...maybe not such a good idea at this point. There's alot of smoke here for there to be no fire.

6. spawnofthesith

spawnofthesith SS.org Regular

When I was much younger I was a fan, but this shit makes me sick to my ....ing stomach. If he's guilty, there isn't a circle of hell deep enough for this type of scum

7. ittoa666

ittoa666 /)'3'(\

This piece of garbage isn't dead yet? So fukking disgusting.

8. Señor Voorhees

Señor Voorhees SS.org Regular

Sick bastard, if guilty which seems very likely. I don't get how anyone could .... a baby. That's pretty much the lowest of low. If people are found to be guilty of this shit it should be instant execution. Preferably quickly.

9. Cynic

Cynic Bored Stiff

i feel like there should be a specific prison tattoo for baby raping.

10. Nile

Nile Giver of the Likes

Little do you guys know he will be beat in prison and possibly killed. People in there don't .... around when it comes to child molesters and rapists.

11. Datura

Datura SS.org Regular

Didn't know it was illegal to possess an image of a person having sex with an animal.

12. Esp Griffyn

Esp Griffyn APEX

Depends what country you are in. I've read this charge reported in the UK as Watkins allegedly owning and conspiring to make animal and child crossover stuff. He is the vilest of individuals and I doubt it will take the jury 10 minutes to find him guilty, if he doesn't kill himself before his trial.

I never liked The Lostprophets, always thought they sucked, and now they turn out to be paedo rock, like Gary Glitter.

There is an awful lot of these kiddie fiddlers getting turfed out of their warrens in the UK at the moment, the whole "Saville-beast" enquiry that started operation Yewtree has turned over many stones and found sick child molesters within the entertainment industry, many of whom appear to have been aiding and abetting others in a culture of being famous and shagging kids. I hope if there is a hell, that they will all rot there in conditions more torturous than my mind can conceive.

13. ArtDecade

ArtDecade Unhindered by Talent

Something you want to tell us...? :lol:

14. AndrewFTMfan

AndrewFTMfan SS.org Regular

This has been all over UG news for the last month or so now....
    Most messed up part about it, the dude's trying to clear his name..... but I guess until proven guilty? Either way, this guy is severely sick in the head if it's proven he did it in court. There is just so much evidence pointing against him.

15. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

its not just him. its also the band since they more or less knew of his ....edup shit but didn't say anything about it.

and i can sort of understand some people's fascination with taboo...but this is beyond taboo...

16. XeoFLCL

XeoFLCL Consumer Whore

It's okay, they lost their.... touch 10 years ago anyways :fawk:

This isn't going to change my love for the first two albums though. I can't help it, even if the dude is a toddler toucher. :ugh:

17. AngstRiddenDreams

AngstRiddenDreams Filthy Casual

I can't express how ....ing sick this makes me. I honestly can't believe a person would be this disgusting. Hopefully he gets his payback in prison by some big bastard who will rape him back.

18. downburst82

downburst82 SS.org Regular

what do you base that on? I wouldnt just assume they knew he had this messed up dark side..I mean do all of our friends know what kind of stuff gets us off?

Basically unless you know otherwise I think its reallly unfair to hold Ian's weird illegal shit against the rest of the band.

19. soliloquy

soliloquy SS.org Regular

you are correct. i read the following wrong and thought it was accusing the band members of the following:

"whose band has sold more than 3.5 million albums worldwide, also faces a series of charges for possessing, making and distributing indecent images of children.

He is also accused of possessing an extreme image depicting a person having sex with an animal."

20. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

If this is true, I can only hope that he's placed with the general population. :2c: