Looking for musicians in south bay area to start a djent/prog metal band

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by stitchbot, Jul 11, 2012.

1. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

My name is Steve n I live n San Pedro I currently jam with a drummer who me and him are lookin for a second guitarist, bassist, and Singer to for a djent/program metal band in the styles of August Burns Red,Periphery, Veil of Maya, Acacia Strain plus many more. If any of u Guy's out there hit me up ASAP! Thanks for you time reading hope to here from u guys soon! !! \m/ \m/

2. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

Prog * dam auto spell

3. UCBmetal

UCBmetal SS.org Regular

south bay area as in SF bay area?

4. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

Ucbmetal in the San pedro redondo beach Carson Torrance Wilmington. Area not San Fran :)

5. UCBmetal

UCBmetal SS.org Regular

Boo you sir. Good luck!

6. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

Thanks Ima need it :eek:

7. MatthewLeisher

MatthewLeisher Ghostmaker

Hey, I'm a guitar player from Hawthorne and I'm interested in joining a prog/djent band. I've got some riffs and I love to play.

EDIT: Just in case you didn't know, Hawthorne is like 15 minutes from San Pedro. I look forward to hearing from you!

8. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

Hey man thanks for reply I'm 23 n my drummer is 20. We rehearse in wilmington. How old r u n give me sum info on ur playing n just a quik idea of Wat u wanna do :O looking forward to hearing from u

9. MatthewLeisher

I'm 22, I've been playing for about 6 years. I mainly play metal and I love Periphery, Corelia, The Contortionist, The Human Abstract, BTBAM, August Burns Red and a ton of other metal bands. I really just want to write some awesome songs, and play some shows, but most of all I just want to play with some other musicians who like the same music as me.

10. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

Dude I love those bands to wel message me again and I will give u my cell n we cud meet up n jam if u like. I'm not the greatest player but I'm good hopefully u dnt blow me away lol:fawk:

11. MatthewLeisher

Hey man, I'm not the greatest either. It's not about who's better anyway as long as we can make some awesome songs! I'll send you a text tomorrow, when do you guys normally practice?

12. stitchbot

stitchbot stitchbot

Wel we haven't jammed in a while since my drummer works a lot but I'm sure I cud set sumthing up but I wud love to jam with u to get an idea then set sumthing up wit him but I look foward to jamming Matt!