Looking for a clean vocalist.

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by Cloudxen, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Cloudxen

Cloudxen SS.org Regular

Hey guys, I just joined because I was recommended by a friend to try searching here. I've been working on some music for a while, but have really lost inspiration with the lack of a vocalist. It'd be strictly online unless we started gathering a following or whatever. Think Protest the Hero and Coheed, but it's not Mandroid Echostar.

It'd be great to finally get some vocals done up on some songs. I don't really have a coherent sound yet as I've just been demoing stuff with myself and lyrics would be free range, but check it out if you'd like. Down to do some dirty vocals as well, but I want a clean vocalist primarily, screams/growls would just be a bonus.

Newest Song

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/forged-in-heaven/yunarukami-1[/SC]

Oldest Song

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/forged-in-heaven/002a[/SC]

I know the tapping bit on the second song is long, I still need to go back and fix it.

2. Cloudxen

Cloudxen SS.org Regular

Real quick, I know the recordings aren't incredibly tight, etc. I usually just track stuff really quickly because I work with someone else to get the actual tracks that we'd use for recording, done.

3. Oxygen42

Oxygen42 Bedroom Shredder

Hey, vocalist here who can do both cleans and growls. I have a tenor vocal range, a bit lower than Claudio, but I can pull of most of Rody Walker's kind of stuff. My growls are a bit more Death Metal oriented than the higher Metalcore style, but I can pull them off if needed. PM me if you're interested.