Long Island NY Suffolk County looking for Djent Guitarist for collab

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by vertibration, Aug 3, 2016.

1. vertibration

vertibration SS.org Regular

Hello,

Im looking for a really good guitarist in Suffolk County Long Island to collaborate on an Album, and hopefully make a new friend with me and my other buds who I write with. I have been producing for 15 years, and I write mostly in the realm of modern metal/prog stuff. We have 4 songs done, but would like someone who wants to chill out and write some music. I have a small studio, and can record direct. Whether you have tube amps, digital, or if you use plug ins, I have you covered. The small studio is in my house, but we are looking to practice at a rehearsal studio. Basically I record guitars direct into my interface, then use Fractal Audio impulse responses. Drums are recorded using Toontrack SD2. Bass is recorded through Bias FX.

If anyone is interested, and does not suck, please send me a PM.

thrsher likes this.
  2. Dekay82

Dekay82 SS.org Regular

I live in Suffolk now, and I'll say, it has been a total b trying to find people to jam with. Everybody I've talked essentially wants a demo. I'd offer up my services, but I'm not into djent or prog.

3. thrsher

thrsher \m/-_-\m/

im from suffolk county myself. like minded musicians are hard to come by and everyone is in multiple bands. i have a buddy i could recommend for Djent, he is a sick guitarist but he is already in the band. hes not a forum member, his name is DJ midolo

im more of a death metal rhythm guitarist myself