Line 6 POD HD Setup: POD + Floorboard, like POD HD 500++

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by mbardu, Nov 6, 2015.

1. mbardu

mbardu SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Line 6 Pod HD Setup - POD HD With FBV Shortboard MKii
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): USB & power cables, shortboard cable, retail box for the POD
    Location (City,State or City,Country): California
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM or reply to thread
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Here, TGP, Carvin forums, eBay
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $270 shipped via Paypal Gift in CONUSA

So for sale is my like-new set of POD HD and FBV Shortboard MKii floor controller!

This basically makes the POD HD the equivalent of a POD HD 500, plus with the capability to use only the 'desktop' version.

[​IMG]

It has seen very little use, NEVER GIGGED, and could pass as new but for a tad of dust on the shortboard, and maybe a scratch here or there (I can't see any upon initial inspection though).

I am only selling because I got a killer deal on a Kemper and never actually had use for the foot controller (not in a gigging band right now).

The POD HD will come in its original box, but I don't have the original package for the shortboard. All cables, adapters and power cord included of course. Will pack professionally and ship the day after payment.

2. mbardu

mbardu SS.org Regular

This has been sold!