LF: Edge Lo-Pro or Edge Pro

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by SnowfaLL, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnowfaLL

SnowfaLL SS.org Regular

Hey.. Im looking for either a Edge Lo-pro in black, or Edge Pro in cosmo.. ***6 string BTW!***

Wanting the posts/nut/claw/springs too if you have, That would be great

Hoping to find one in great condition, and depending on condition/what you have there, Will pay up to $150.

PM me ! Thanks!

2. DBDbadreligion

DBDbadreligion SS.org Regular

ebay is fool of all the stuff your looking for.

3. SnowfaLL

SnowfaLL SS.org Regular

Not really, Especially in Canada.

Theres 2 edge's that will ship to canada on ebay right now, And they are in 7 days each..

Trust me, I been checking ebay for the past 3 months for Edge pros, There was about 5 in 3 months, and they were either in really bad shape, or dont ship to canada.. and One I lost to a sniper at $179 when I bid $170 =[

4. DBDbadreligion

o sorry i hadnt realized you were in canada.

5. jtm45

jtm45 SS.org Regular

Is it the 7-string versions you're looking for or the 6 by the way ?

Either way i'd definately go for a Lo-Pro or original Edge over one of those Edge-Pro's.
    In my opinion (and most other Ibanez trem users)the Lo-Pro is in a different class to the EP and is just a much better trem in every way.

Neither Vai nor Satriani actually uses a single Edge-Pro on any of their personal axes(Satch goes for Edges and Vai,Edges or Lo-Pros),even though the production versions of their models have them.

I did own a guitar with an Edge-Pro (one) and i sold it within 6 months of buying it.
    I was not impressed at all.:noway:

6. SnowfaLL

SnowfaLL SS.org Regular

Yea. I was reading Rich's website and read alot of bad stuff about Edge pros.. I wanted them mainly because i hate cutting the balls off, but then I read (think it was on here) that most EP users dont even use the ball holder anyways.. So I am mainly looking for a Edge lo-pro, as they are alot cheaper also

I just wish I decided this like last week.. There was an Edge lo-pro in good shape for $50 on ebay, just missing one saddle.. ARG lol

Definately looking for a 6string for now, I unfortunately havent ever tried a 7string yet, but I might get one in the future.. I just live in a small city so none of my music stores carry 7string guitars, so I can't try one out. But the idea of Extended arpeggios, and low rhythms while having the upper strings for soloing really interests me, so after this guitar im getting a 7string made heh

7. DBDbadreligion

8. SnowfaLL

SnowfaLL SS.org Regular

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.