FT Krashburn USA X-Blade Fanned Fret 8 String Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by bobbybuu, Sep 17, 2017.

1. bobbybuu

bobbybuu Lower it to H-Flat

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for sale we have a killer Krashburn X-Blade Fanned Fret 8 String guitar. It's a multiscale guitar (28-25.5 scale length) loaded with Lace Alumitone Deathbar pickups (with a single volume and 3 way toggle). If you've never heard of Krashburn guitars you should check them out. Everything is based/made out in California.
    Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): None...I have a case for the guitar, but it will cost around $100 just to ship the case (it's heavy), so I'm not including it (unless you really want it and are will to pay the additional cost).
    Location (City,State or City,Country): USA
    International OK? : Maybe
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): Message me, I'm pretty fast with responding back.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Many deals on SS
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I have the guitar currently for sale through a local store and they have a reverb listing if you want to buy the guitar outright:
    https://reverb.com/item/6543626-sal...-blade-mutilscale-fanned-fret-8-string-guitar

I'm mainly interested in trades/trade+cash deals on here. I'm interested in 6 string guitars, guitar amps, and pedals. I'm also not really aligned with any particular brand or maker, just looking for some cool quality gear.

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    More picture in the reverb listing.